Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-08-12, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
fatalefout
Private

[EU] Looking for VS Outfit

Hi there,

I'm a Dutch 24-year old gamer looking for an outfit to join, as I expect much more fun as well as better gameplay in joining one. I support the Vanu Sovereignty. This fits me best personally as I also have the same passion for new technology and see technological advancement as important for the future. Also, I like the futuristic style. As a dutchman, I'm looking for a European guild so I can play together with people in the same timezone, other Dutchies in the guild would be fun and possibly preferred with all other things equal between guilds, but aren't required.

I have little experience in PS1, as I only bought and subscribed it recently, after learning about PS2. I do like the gameplay though, and it's a shame I hadn't really noticed it when it came out. I have extensive experience in other shooters and MMO's. I've played all of the BF series games especially often, and enjoyed the tactical gameplay alot. I expect tactical gameplay in PS2 to be even more engaging, as I've noticed recently in PS1. I also enjoy RPGs like Baldur's Gate, KOTOR, Gothic and The Elder Scrolls series. I've also played games like call of duty, but find the gameplay less rewarding. In terms of MMO's, my first was SWG, which I enjoyed greatly and played for several years until CU. Afterwards several others like WoW, AOC, EVE and SWTOR, but these were not able to capture my interest as much.

Currently, I do have less time for gaming as I just graduated university and expect to get a job soon, so I do not expect to be gaming more than 20 hours a week. I will try to be available for the outfit as much as possible, and expect to play PS2 for a long time. I also use voice chat whenever possible to increase coordination in groups, and also enjoy simply socializing and trash talking. I do enjoy organized raids and events, and may want to help in organizing these things if necessary. However, I am not interested in an outfit that requires presence at certain events or a minimum number of hours ingame, as IRL will still take precedence. Thus, I'm looking for a casual guild with a lot of team play. Several IRL friends may want to join the guild as well.

Let me know if you think your (or another) guild may be what I'm looking for. Meanwhile, I'll continue searching as well.

Last edited by fatalefout; 2012-08-12 at 02:18 PM.
Old 2012-08-13, 10:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Pancake
Sergeant

Re: [EU] Looking for VS Outfit

If you ever decide to go NC, the Marauders is an excellent Europe based outfit that is experienced with fun, organized teamplay. Click my sig for more details.
Old 2012-08-16, 09:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
ArchangeI
Corporal

Re: [EU] Looking for VS Outfit

You should check out Deathwatch Gaming.

Leadership over 25+ easily, rest 18+
600 members in the community around 30-40 in for ps2.
Some with PS1 Experience but in general alot of TPS / FPS Experience.
Playstyle: Militaristic Precision, Hit'n'runs, surgical strikes
We dont have a active game right now, been messing around in Firefall
and PS2 so everything between 5-10 hang on IRC rest just slack on Steam

TS3 + Mic is required so is reading this: Ps2 Primer

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42520

We respect a private life, we value skill over numbers

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit