My biggest QoL issue with PS2 still is - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Making you lose your day job since 2003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-10-06, 07:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Canaris
Contributor
General

My biggest QoL issue with PS2 still is

The no damage desync bugs, I know there's been a bunch of patchs that have tried to address the problem but they never seem to work or last.

Last night was a particularly bad session for me.

I had at least 6 occasions in a very short time period where I ended up doing no damage on a straight up kill but all were different situations.

I dropped behind two scat maxes that were looking the other way calling for engineers as my team mates had just chewed them up. I tossed in two bricks of c4 to make sure I'd get both. I click the button and the c4 goes off but no damage done to either max that were standing on it.

Later I get the drop on a couple of NC infantry that are huddled to close together at a corner, I unload 35 rounds of the NS-11c into them and don't get one hit marker, this happens a few more times. (this is the worse offender for no damage being done repeatably every day)

I latch a sticky grenade onto an enemy and when it goes off nothing happens.

the icing on the cake again as a LA I sneak up behind a NC infiltrator and stab him with my knife doing damage, the next 5 (FIVE) hit's just make him do the animation of being stabbed but gives him no damage.

I really wonder is it them who are bugged, me or a lethal combination of both?

This is what makes me rage quit and wonder why I pay to be a member of this game. I really love PS2 it's the best FPS game for my taste on the market but if it's screwing me over I'd rather play some different genre game that get frustrated every night.

I know the dev's probably are working on this issue but please make a post about it if you are, make me feel better.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion