THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th - Page 57 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Slapping people with trouts since 2002.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-07, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #841
Redraven
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by GTGD View Post
It took the TR and NC 3 tearful hours of cooperation and gen blowing against the "hackers" to finally boot the 28% VS, and then they are still crying about it on the forums. I mean, gloat guys, really. But it just makes you look like idiots to suggest anyone cheated.
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
The manner in which you post makes everything you say worthless. Hackers? Really? When did the VS hack. Also, VS were no more spread out than the rest of the factions. But when you're fighting a force that is double your size, it's impossible to hold them off for long.
Reread his post, buds. He said you hacked the console. As in, part of the game mechanics.
Redraven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #842
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Reread his post, buds. He said you hacked the console. As in, part of the game mechanics.
Fair enough, confusing word choice.
__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #843
PNTM
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Yah yah yah. What happened was that the combined might of two factions, holding enough bases each to fully outfit their armies, took over 2 hours to gouge us out of a single stronghold. That is what happened, bare facts. And even then, even with nothing to hold on to, even with a measly 17% pop, the VS still managed to prove that we are the best. I wish I knew who exactly was our A-Team, because they were tireless in their pursuit of towers, and deserve their own medal.

We were Oshur Herpes. We were sores and pustules bursting all over your pretty little squabble. As TR and NC finally started to smack each other, VS was draining bases. Why? Because fuck you, and fuck you. This was accomplished without a base, and with vehicles hacked out of your own strongholds.

So once again, here is what happened with just the bare facts:

The TR and NC proved once again that they are bitches.

EDIT: My dick-waving aside, VVVV THIS POST is the truth. Thanks Brewko. I wish all players would have had a chance to really stretch their legs on old Oshur, but there's always PS2

Last edited by PNTM; 2012-07-07 at 06:46 PM.
PNTM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #844
ringring
Contributor
General
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


I'd like the thank Brewko for the event. We've been asking to bring old oshur back for a long long time and he did it. Thank you.

Old Oshuir was worth the wait ... for those of you who have never seen it, it is a desert cont like Ishundar but it doesn't have the bad terrain features that makes travelling difficult.. which meant the the battles were fast and furious.
__________________
ringring is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #845
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by ringring View Post
I'd like the thank Brewko for the event. We've been asking to bring old oshur back for a long long time and he did it. Thank you.

Old Oshuir was worth the wait ... for those of you who have never seen it, it is a desert cont like Ishundar but it doesn't have the bad terrain features that makes travelling difficult.. which meant the the battles were fast and furious.
The first post after the event that I fully appreciate. I fully agree with you!
__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #846
dalphabet
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by PNTM View Post
Yah yah yah. What happened was that the combined might of two factions, holding enough bases each to fully outfit their armies, took over 2 hours to gouge us out of a single stronghold. That is what happened, bare facts. And even then, even with nothing to hold on to, even with a measly 17% pop, the VS still managed to prove that we are the best. I wish I knew who exactly was our A-Team, because they were tireless in their pursuit of towers, and deserve their own medal.

We were Oshur Herpes. We were sores and pustules bursting all over your pretty little squabble. As TR and NC finally started to smack each other, VS was draining bases. Why? Because fuck you, and fuck you. This was accomplished without a base, and with vehicles hacked out of your own strongholds.

So once again, here is what happened with just the bare facts:

The TR and NC proved once again that they are bitches.
So what you're trying to say is....you're proud of being the Herpes virus? Ouch; you must have a lot to live for.

Last edited by dalphabet; 2012-07-07 at 06:48 PM.
dalphabet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #847
Zulthus
Colonel
 
Zulthus's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by dalphabet View Post
So what you're trying to say is....you're proud of being the Herpes virus? Ouch; you must have a lot to live for.


Wait a second...
__________________
ZulthusVS, 34/5 DARK
Zulthus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #848
dalphabet
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post


Wait a second...
<3<3<3
dalphabet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #849
SixShooter
Captain
 
SixShooter's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by ringring View Post
I'd like the thank Brewko for the event. We've been asking to bring old oshur back for a long long time and he did it. Thank you.

Old Oshuir was worth the wait ... for those of you who have never seen it, it is a desert cont like Ishundar but it doesn't have the bad terrain features that makes travelling difficult.. which meant the the battles were fast and furious.
^^^this^^^

Fuck all the anrgy pissed off posts. Get over it, it's just a game.

Thanks to Brewko for making it happen. I had a blast and it was awesome to see Oshur again the way it was meant to be.
__________________



SixShooter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #850
psychophonic
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


TR has one won 1 hour ago can we please end it???

Or do you think the 1% NC will come now and kill us all
psychophonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #851
Golden Rule
Private
 
Golden Rule's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


It would have been nice to get into the event since I was post #84 on page 6, was not in a vehicle or on the map for over 2 hours and finally gave up. Sounds like it was a cluster F anyway and didn't even actually go to completion. Hope people who did get in had fun at least for a little while.
Golden Rule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 01:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #852
Udnknome
Private
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by psychophonic View Post
TR has one won 1 hour ago can we please end it???

Or do you think the 1% NC will come now and kill us all
^^ you didn't win TR, you were assisted by a mysterious server outage that affected everyone except you.

Enjoy your win for the effort you put into it (which was none)
Udnknome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 02:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #853
Kouza
Sergeant
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


To re post what a friend posted



This is how Old Oshur went to my Knowledge.
Kouza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 03:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #854
Revelator
Private
 
Revelator's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


Originally Posted by Udnknome View Post
^^ you didn't win TR, you were assisted by a mysterious server outage that affected everyone except you.

Enjoy your win for the effort you put into it (which was none)
Except the fact that 5 bases were TR for over 4 hours? Crash effected everyone...
Revelator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 04:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #855
Shogun
Contributor
General
 
Shogun's Avatar
 
Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th


it was fun until the server crashed!

had a hard time to get back into the game and when i finally made it, tr had 66% pop and nc 30%. but it didn´t matter because i was kicked again and again and finally ended up back in sanctuary.

i really hope planetside 2´s servers will not crash this hard on every event (after release of course)

so vs were the official loser of the event because they lost when the server was running!
when the server crashed, tr and nc were in an even fight, but the nc couldn´t get back in after the crash.

it´s really time for part two of the famous tr sancuary lock! (the "i was there" thing) to let them remember how nice it is to be fooked by the server
__________________
***********************official bittervet*********************

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!

Last edited by Shogun; 2012-07-08 at 04:36 AM.
Shogun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.