Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole PS1 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not to be inserted anally.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-06-01, 11:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole PS1

I noticed there were alot of threads asking about the game and how its doing in this category, and I think my videos give a good idea of how its doing. Copy and paste from the other two thread follows.

Are you a former PlanetSide player or GOTR member? Are you currently un-subbed from the game and are thinking about coming back but don’t know if it’s worth it? Then Meatball/Mobeus has just the right Youtube playlist for you! Every Thursday Night Meatball records the entirety of the Thursday Night GOTR Raid, and then cuts it down into all of the best parts, all for your viewing pleasure! Jokes, action, Meatball’s general stupidity. ITS ALL THERE! Sure the game isn’t as full on population as it used to be, but it’s still a ton of fun! Why? Because Meatball and the rest of the PlanetSide Community make it fun!

Sure Meatball is not the player he used to be, but he does have his moments, as do all of the GOTR members that you’ll see in the videos! So why not check them out? Come on, see what PlanetSide and GOTR is all about!

Meatball will do his best to have the new episode up every Thursday, and will post on the GOTR Facebook, GOTR forums, as well as the PlanetSide Universe forums every time a new video is released.

Heres the link to the playlist! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

P.S. Meatball is still just a baby Youtuber, so go easy on his editing skills, but don’t let that hold you back for giving him some kind advice!
He's also covering the game Firefall, which is currently in beta. You should totally check it out!

This will the last time I make a new thread advertising this, but I will be posting in the existing threads every week or so with a new video.
Old 2012-06-03, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Re: Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole

Our new Cr5's

Old 2012-06-06, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Re: Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole

New TNR video is up! Enjoy! Be sure to watch it in 720p or above!

Last edited by Meatball Mobeus; 2012-06-14 at 06:18 AM.
Old 2012-06-14, 06:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

New videos are up! Enjoy

Last edited by Meatball Mobeus; 2012-06-14 at 06:30 AM.
Old 2012-06-14, 06:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Frotang
Staff Sergeant

So are y'all gonna be raiding tonight? If so I'll be on with a bunch of PG for a good fight yeah!
Old 2012-06-14, 06:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Frotang View Post
So are y'all gonna be raiding tonight? If so I'll be on with a bunch of PG for a good fight yeah!

SOUNDS LIKE FIGHTIN WERDS!

Its on like donkey kong!

......Yes.. Yes we are raiding tonight lol. Cya then bro!
Old 2012-06-14, 06:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Frotang
Staff Sergeant

Sweet! Now I just gotta get through work! Man tell ya the last few weeks of PS have really been a blast with old names returning and pops rising. If there was any time for people to check out the game before it dies it would be now!
Old 2012-06-14, 10:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Frotang View Post
Sweet! Now I just gotta get through work! Man tell ya the last few weeks of PS have really been a blast with old names returning and pops rising. If there was any time for people to check out the game before it dies it would be now!
Yupper, but you never know! SOE could keep the servers up!

But lets make a few more memories with first game before we call dive into the second one for a bit!
Old 2012-06-19, 05:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Hope you all enjoy!

See you guys on Saturday!
Old 2012-06-19, 10:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
wraithverge
Sergeant

damnitall, watching ps2 videos, remembering ps1... you got me for one more month SOE... wraithvergejr coming back.
Old 2012-06-19, 11:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by wraithverge View Post
damnitall, watching ps2 videos, remembering ps1... you got me for one more month SOE... wraithvergejr coming back.
Nice!
Old 2012-06-20, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

I know I said I was going to wait till Saturday, but I just couldn't wait to post it!

Thanks again Higby and Brewko!

Last edited by Meatball Mobeus; 2012-06-20 at 06:11 PM.
Old 2012-06-21, 05:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Gloworm
Private

Man i installed PS again last night, played for 40mins this morning, got my ass handed to me since i was lvl 1 again Rememered all the training things so now going through them to lvl up.

Now can't wait to finish work to go and play some more!! hopefully it lives up to expectations again!
Old 2012-06-21, 06:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Gloworm View Post
Man i installed PS again last night, played for 40mins this morning, got my ass handed to me since i was lvl 1 again Rememered all the training things so now going through them to lvl up.

Now can't wait to finish work to go and play some more!! hopefully it lives up to expectations again!
Welcome Back!
Old 2012-06-21, 09:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Gloworm
Private

Can anyone enlighten me to this July 1st thing i keep reading about? Are the servers shutting down? Or is it just a community thing?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion