Alpha Squad Boost used up. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Am I in heaven?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-08-26, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Rahabib
Sergeant Major

Re: Alpha Squad Boost used up.

I waited 2 months to put mine on, but when it does run out, Ill likely wait till theres a sale on subscriptions. If its a good sale, like half off, get a six month to a year just for the passive certs alone.
Old 2013-08-26, 04:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Psi
Private

I think I'll just stick with my premium membership boost after this. I'm at this 6 month bonus, which is still a pretty hefty bonus on its own.
Old 2013-08-26, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
LoliLoveFart
Contributor
First Sergeant

My alpha ran out a few days before the last few people I recruited drop some dosh, so now I have a 6 month heroic anyway haha. The XP boost is nice but what I am missing is always having 750 resources.

Old 2013-08-26, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Mine ran out a few weeks ago
Cant understand why outfit mates still have 3 weeks left and we started at the same time and equipped it at the same time.
I've played 3 times as much as them but it runs off real time not played.

If you are NC on Briggs atm during prime time you can get a little disinterested in playing when you get pushed on two fronts because your pop is 25%.

I started using 7 day boosts but then found I wasn't getting much value from them.
Not much point running 7 days boosts if you find yourself logging out and doing something else more often.

So I cut back on my play time on Briggs during the week and run with a 3 day boost to see me thru the weekends.

And in light of the recent freeze on development for a possible 2-4 months.
I've stopped buying from the store and probably wont spend anything more until we start to see some favorable results.

Last edited by DirtyBird; 2013-08-26 at 09:27 PM.
Old 2013-08-27, 12:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
ItZMuRdA
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Hope to see Heroic boosts return soon, as I'd certainly buy some. I think boosts/membership are the first purchases people should make (provided that you play often enough to be worth it), as they truly pay for themselves in the amount of added certs they gain you from getting the extra 50 or 100% EXP. I couldn't imaging running without one personally, even if I decided to cut SC purchases, boosts and membership would be the last to go. I might feel differently when my chars are all BR100 and certs are just rotting, and/or when they finally separate score from experience, but we'll see!

Old 2013-08-27, 12:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Bulltahr
Corporal

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post

And in light of the recent freeze on development for a possible 2-4 months.
I've stopped buying from the store and probably wont spend anything more until we start to see some favorable results.
Yeah fingers crossed they don't forget about us when the PS4 version takes off...............
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion