PSU: Soon to be a major religion
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2013-02-09, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Stinkyfingers
Private

Tundra Woes

Just a little something I wrote up when drinking. NC perspective. If you guys want me to continue, I will gladly. Open to criticism.

PART ONE
------

"Sergeant, it won't budge!"

Bloggins continued attempting to get the hatch open with the pry bar. The Magrider crew could be heard shouting at eachother from within their hull. Only two plasma shots had been heard, leaving two crewmen left that had yet to shoot themselves.

"Fuck it, blow the whole thing up." responded Sgt. Piescu.

Nodding in response, Bloggins waved over the secondary engineer and began placing explosives around the God Fuel Tank, GFT. Whatever kept this thing moving without tracks, the New Conglomerate knew by now, was fuelled from this area of the vehicle. After sprinting away a safe distance, they shot a wink towards the Sergeant with the detonator held in Bloggins hand.

"Do it," Piescu winked back. Without missing a beat, shots of cold air began shooting out of the cracks of the Magrider as the Gunner and Driver hatch elevated. By this point the crewmen no longer wore helms, only bald heads with a heavy film of sweat covering them, followed by violet armoured limbs being tossed up into the air in surrender.

"Go, go, go!" Corporal Dornate and two heavy assaults charged the submitted Magrider, scaling it quickly and hauling out the Vanu from within.

PART TWO

------

"Jesus Terra, what did you do to these guys!?" Colonel Revirog was not impressed. He picked up what remained of the Magrider loaders head and threw it into the ditch like a baseball. The Pit had several feet of fresh snow and the purple-stained head sunk into the ground.

Rear echelon engineers were removing the explosives from the GFT of the Magrider. Dornate and his two fellow Heavy Assaults, Shwartz and Kwedite were washing the blood off of their hands in the snow.

"They didn't say a god damn word, Sir, just like the Scythe crew, or the surviving Vanu Sunderer team," Sgt. Piescu informed the Colonel. "Whoever didn't take the time to blow their own purple tainted brains out were too low in the ranks to hold any credible information."

One last survivor. The Magrider driver, junior-most member of the captured crew. Piescu knew that this pale, bald, teenage soldier had no idea what he could offer to his NC captors. His head drenched in lighter fluid, he looked up in fear towards the blue, fully armoured NC Sergeant looming over him. He intended to give up everything he could offer from his lowly position.

"So how many did you have moving towards The Pit?" asked Piescu, from behind the bright light of a smokey, flammable cigar.

---
PART THREE

General Tarva carried a cleaned out Terran red helmet in his pack at all times, and was by no means too shy to use it during a trace to demonstrate enemy movement on the current continent.

"The TR have shown no hesitation in dropping several Galaxy teams into Snowshear, and cutting off our our own adjacency against the Vanu from the India Northing. I am currently unaware of their objective, but Shadow callsigns speculate that there may be minor-to-regular outfits working amongst eachother to ensure our lack of presence in Western Esamir. Third Division commands that we deploy an equal amount of squads to both probe and deter this possible presence."

He planted the Terran helm into the snow and began to trace the outline of the New Conglomerate advance. Colonel Revirog, now knee deep in snow, blood, and purple residue from Vanu armour, listened intently with a specific team in mind.

-

"The trick is to use a bit of freshly fallen snow and one of those industrial scrapers from our Esamir-grade Sundy's," informed Dornate to his squadmates. "The char bits will fall off of your gauntlets in a heartbeat."

"Are you sure this shit evaporates, Corp'? My sister sends me Niconjection Pods on a weekly basis by now," responded Schwartz. "and I heard it's flammable."

As Dwedite raised an arm to correct his squadmate violently, Corporal Dornate called the team to attention. The deep purple ashes fell to the ground from their hands. Sergeant Piescu approached the squad to issue their next direction.

Last edited by Stinkyfingers; 2013-02-10 at 12:44 AM.
Old 2013-02-18, 05:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sonny
Contributor
First Sergeant

Re: Tundra Woes

Hey Stinkyfingers,
I like your writing style, I think the action, description and dialogue flows very well! I would look forward to reading a longer story about these characters .

Sonny

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction