Could be bad... - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Cloudy with a chance of Vanu.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-13, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

Terran Elite Airborne Regiment

Nope im sure he's terran, only we can be so Nazi like!!!

-Dark- CO [TEAR]

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-03-13, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Nightmare
First Sergeant

Best way to gain CEPs - lead a squad of warriors in an epic battle of good vs. evil at an unoccupied enemy base.
Old 2003-03-13, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Dravz
Corporal

As someone already pointed out, the overview map will show where battles are going on. So even if there are 100 bases, you'll see where all the fights are and won't have to waste your time patrolling. Then you'll also have commanders yelling at you across continents too, so I'm sure people will find the fights.
Old 2003-03-13, 11:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
XeeN
Private

Re: Could be bad...

Originally posted by NeoTassadar
I've seen a few maps, and I have one very big hope: that there will be a hell of a lot more bases in final version for each planet.
NeoTassadar:

Think "expansion packs." =)

I think that this will be a great opening amount of bases, and will be on the verge over overwhelming, but just enough to get a hold of quickly.
Old 2003-03-14, 01:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

More bases == less hotspots.

Thx.

Maybe they should even disallow jumping to certain continents at a certain time every night, to keep the game from turning into a DAoC-esque 3-in-the-morning-raid situation where one empire grabs everything in one night due to a lack of defenders . . . parts of the game would just be INACCESSIBLE for a certain portion of the night.

Won't work though -- the people who can only play at our 'night' would complain up the wazoo.
Old 2003-03-14, 01:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
OmnipotentKiwi
Lieutenant Colonel

It doesn't really matter though. Unlike in DAoC, there is no real benifit for holding everything minus the continent lock. In DAoC there was things like Darkness Falls and Relics. Here you are actually doing the opposing team a favor by doing morning keep raids, they can get CEP for getting them back...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion