Major General

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High (I don't necessarily agree with this, I am social in some situations and that page lacked any real "shades of grey" responses)
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
Old 2003-07-28, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by lightfire
Your Results:
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
we knew that was coming
Old 2003-07-28, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
EarlyDawn
Major General

Mispost.
Old 2003-07-28, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

I am a huge procrastinator. That is usually why I get C's in english when I could be getting A's. Those damn book reports... so much... work..... You know if they made it like 1 day instead of 2 weeks until its due I would have no problem :P. But no they gotta make it a long due date and then remind you every other day making me dread having to do it. This is usually how it goes. Get assignment=blow it off for 2 days later. 2 days are up=meh you can do it the next week. 1 week is up(paper is due in 5 days=uhhhhhhhhh... well I don't have the supplies! I'll go get them tomorrow and start right on it! 4 days left=Ah crap nobody here with a car guess I can't get the supplies AGAIN.. not my fault.. I swear... 3 days left=finally get supplies but you decide that you can easily finish it in 2 days. 2 days left=you were playing planetside and had so much fun avoiding the book report that its now midnight and you have to get to sleep. 1 day left=you avoid it again all day until 10 at night. You get all your crap together and slap together a report that has triple spacing yet is still only 1 and 1/2 pages long... You bring it in to school and put it on the bottom of the pile so that the teacher doesn't see it and give it back to you before class ends. Class ends and you rush out the door, somehow convincing yourself that you got an A. You come in the next week and find out you got a C. You secretly call the teacher a bitch over and over in your head for giving your excellent work a meagre C. Sigh and thats about how the whole school year goes for me. Yet all of my classwork gets done in the first 10 minutes and I just read Forgotten Realms novels the rest of the time.
Old 2003-07-28, 03:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Smaug
I am a huge procrastinator. That is usually why I get C's in english when I could be getting A's. Those damn book reports... so much... work..... You know if they made it like 1 day instead of 2 weeks until its due I would have no problem :P. But no they gotta make it a long due date and then remind you every other day making me dread having to do it. This is usually how it goes. Get assignment=blow it off for 2 days later. 2 days are up=meh you can do it the next week. 1 week is up(paper is due in 5 days=uhhhhhhhhh... well I don't have the supplies! I'll go get them tomorrow and start right on it! 4 days left=Ah crap nobody here with a car guess I can't get the supplies AGAIN.. not my fault.. I swear... 3 days left=finally get supplies but you decide that you can easily finish it in 2 days. 2 days left=you were playing planetside and had so much fun avoiding the book report that its now midnight and you have to get to sleep. 1 day left=you avoid it again all day until 10 at night. You get all your crap together and slap together a report that has triple spacing yet is still only 1 and 1/2 pages long... You bring it in to school and put it on the bottom of the pile so that the teacher doesn't see it and give it back to you before class ends. Class ends and you rush out the door, somehow convincing yourself that you got an A. You come in the next week and find out you got a C. You secretly call the teacher a bitch over and over in your head for giving your excellent work a meagre C. Sigh and thats about how the whole school year goes for me. Yet all of my classwork gets done in the first 10 minutes
Dude, we are like, the same person.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-07-28, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

So, I'm a loner that's a bit of an attention desiring person. Yup, that's me in a nutshell.
Old 2003-07-28, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Lonehunter187
Dude, we are like, the same person.
I feel ur pain brother .
Old 2003-07-28, 10:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
lightfire
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by Onizuka
we knew that was coming

im not that anti social im afraid to fuck up with ppl tho......
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge