Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-07-26, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
JonnyK
Major

Originally posted by EineBeBoP

everything had to be "even"

if i turned arounf to the left, id ahve to turn back tot he right soon.
i have this weird thing for "buttons" and not just anykind, i only do this with the kinds of buttons on TV remotes, kinda rubbery/plasticy. I'll just hold them down for no reason. I'll push my thumb into it, and make weird makring on them. My tv's remots dosent have numbers on the buttons anymore, because i scratched them off doing this.

i used to do that exact same shit. like when i was walking on the sidewalk to my friends house a few blocks away, i'd always have to step on the same number of cracks with each foot, or else i just felt really strange
Old 2003-07-26, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

eh i do a little of the cracks stuff but mainly its washing my hands and setting stuff down..... and closing doors.. positioning chairs (eh) ok just about everything.
Old 2003-07-26, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Ginzue
First Lieutenant

We are compleatly normal...
Old 2003-07-26, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Irenicuz
Staff Sergeant

I have some of the same problems as you Onizuka.... if you say.... touch your left arm... do you have the urge to touch your right one afterwards? hehe. I do...

Well other than those little fidgity things which don't bother me too much, I think I have bi-polar depression..... don't have too many friends.... I feel down for sometimes no reason at all.... and I'm all but isolated.... (my own fault *sigh*...... dropped out of high school...)

Oh well.... going to college in september... going to try and change myself.... maybe get medication for the bi-polar..... if that fails.... I will probably become suicidal...

I'm so bored and alone...... going to take it out on some TR with my lasher and mag......
Old 2003-07-26, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Mtx
The Mensa Troll

Originally posted by Sentrosi
Check the DW forums for your answer MTX....

I have no idea what forums you are talking about but you already answered the question so I guess it doesn't matter.

Old 2003-07-26, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Spider
General

I'm goth, nuff said!
Old 2003-07-26, 09:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Irenicuz
I have some of the same problems as you Onizuka.... if you say.... touch your left arm... do you have the urge to touch your right one afterwards? hehe. I do...

Well other than those little fidgity things which don't bother me too much, I think I have bi-polar depression..... don't have too many friends.... I feel down for sometimes no reason at all.... and I'm all but isolated.... (my own fault *sigh*...... dropped out of high school...)

Oh well.... going to college in september... going to try and change myself.... maybe get medication for the bi-polar..... if that fails.... I will probably become suicidal...

I'm so bored and alone...... going to take it out on some TR with my lasher and mag......
I did that when i was younger but not anymore.

Granted i am conservative, i feel that medication solves nothing, and can almost be forced on people with minor problems. While being bi-polar is a disorder, i can be treated without pills. Those medications can really effect you in subtle ways.

I am not bi-polar and have actually never been depressed, but i know what those medications can and in some cases cannon do.

In fact you even mentioning that you will probabley become suicidal is a big sign of depression. You defenitely need to see someone even for saying that. When people joke about killing themselves it is not a good sign, and you werent joking.

Yes I remember that though, I would blink my right eye then i would have to blink my left and aggg im glad i got over that.

You choose to isolate yourself, you choose to be alone and you know it.

I have never even REMOTELY thought of killing myself. People without OCD don't really understand why "they" (people with OCD) do those things. Although, in most cases, neither do the people with OCD.

Remember in the end it is you that has chosen to commit suicide, not your disorder making you do so. Please dont.
Old 2003-07-27, 05:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Irenicuz
Staff Sergeant

I do the blinking thing too........ are things like that even a serious problem? When I try to stop doing it.... and sometimes can't.... I just find it funny....

Yeah... I know being isolated and alone is my fault..... I never blamed it on being bi-polar... which... I only found out I was quite recently... but thinking back... probably had it for a long time.

Anyway.... like I said... I will be trying to become more social..... more motivated when I go to college this september....

If that fails.... get professional help and take medications...... (which I am really scared of.... but more scared of killing myself.... so nothing to lose in trying them) and then try again.

I don't know if im serious about suicide.... when I feel down.... it's really hard to see things changing.... I can't reason with myself very well when I feel like that.

I do feel it is my fault that I got in this situation.... also my fault if I can't get myself out of it...... but if I do kill myself, I think it will be at least partly to blame on my bi-polar..... since I feel hopeless to change anything.... and thats a symptom of it. If I felt every single waking moment that this is how the rest of my life was going to be like, just as I do when I am depressed.... I would kill myself for sure........

Thanks for responding.... appreciate it.
Old 2003-07-27, 07:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

i get really pissed when people ask stupid questions.
Old 2003-07-27, 08:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

I'm easily angered by assholes.
My other problem is if ND is really worth sticking around to, considering that the PS part of it is all but dead....

Old 2003-07-28, 01:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
BlackHawk
Staff Sergeant

just an fyi: anti-social does not mean someone is shy, or that they don't like people. it instead means that they feel they are perfectly justified to commit crimes (robbery, assault, murder) because they believe that people (society) owe them something for some reason. what you guys are talking about is avoidant (you avoid social encounters)...

oh, and I took some internet psychological analysis a couple months ago and found out that I am paranoid/avoidant/obsessive compulsive/borderline. talk about problems .

edit: just took the test again and got:
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Last edited by BlackHawk; 2003-07-28 at 01:31 AM.
Old 2003-07-28, 01:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
Arakiel
Sergeant Major

I'm very, very easily annoyed and I also have a mild superiority complex. I also do very, very stupid things for women. It's a bad mix of problems :P
Old 2003-07-28, 12:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

not bad at all exept for OCD. but i seriously wouldnt put any wait in these tests.
Old 2003-07-28, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
lightfire
Sergeant Major

Your Results:
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Old 2003-07-28, 01:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Ginzue
First Lieutenant

Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Whoa, that was pretty accurate, im not really that paranoid, I just tend to be violent twards things I don't know about (probly explanes all the guns).
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge