WASP Inc [EU/NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's peanut butter jelly time!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-29, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Maniox
Corporal

Re: WASP Inc [EU/NA]

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
Yeah, same guy Sadly we do plan on enforcing the age restriction just like we do on APB.

@Tooterfish, anything goes If you want to PM, PM me here or on our forums. I will probably be the one to answer you anyways
Well that's bad news for me, see you around
Old 2012-07-01, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
infected
Staff Sergeant

from what i know of your clan (i love your youtube channel), i really like what i see.

my concern: you're mostly EU and i'm NA. and in APB (i played a 200ish hours of that, primarily slotted OCA, gold threat enforcer on Joker) WASP is mostly EU there too.

not sure if you're planning to field a large, active outfit for NA here in PS2. or if not, both EU and NA WASPS decide to just play on same EU server if that's how PS2 servers are setup?

its a big task, but if you guys are going to go big (heavy numbers recruitment-wise) here in PS2 on the NA server then i'd be excited to be a part of it. it takes big numbers to make an impact in this game. quite a change from 4 man teams of APB i'm sure a couple of my more skilled fps friends would follow me to an outfit once they get access to beta. (i already have a key) they're also veterans of APB, as well as BF3 and fps pc games going back a decade or so.

Last edited by infected; 2012-07-01 at 08:31 AM.
Old 2012-07-01, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Coreldan
Colonel

It will most likely end up to just running seperate divisions instead of hoping for the "other continent" to play on the wrong server. We have a person interested in working with the NA division, but it is the same with APB, yet we never grew quite as big on NA servers as we did on the EU server for several reasons.

But the idea pretty much is to go big in numbers on both continents.

We do have the clan set up on both NA servers in APB as well, but the server pops have always been lower than in the EU and I guess other reason for the smaller success on NA servers was that 1) we were not all that known on NA servers, while a lot of EU players knew the clan before APB:R even started again 2) We havnt had any of the "original people" to run the NA servers, but the officers in charge have done mostly good job in carrying over the values we've wanted.
Old 2012-07-01, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Akumaka
Private

As Coreldan said, we want to get everyone on the same server... but it is unlikely.

Server latencies will most likely force us to form at least one North American Division. This is so that we can keep WASP rolling on this side of the pond without having to sacrifice ourselves to the all powerful god of lag.

I have volunteered to head up the North American PS2 WASP should it come to that, and we are going in with the same mentality that the European Division is. Go big or go home.
Old 2012-07-03, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
infected
Staff Sergeant

hey, i assume you guys intend to buy stuff from the planetside 2 shop, as you do with APB.

just a heads up: the SOE cash shop is giving away double points for the 4th of july only. stock up now?

http://forums.station.sony.com/stati...id=11500045808
Old 2012-07-04, 10:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Coreldan
Colonel

Thanks for the heads up. I've personally stocked up when it was a triple station cash day

That said, I'm a bit sceptic cos we dont know for sure what happens with station cash with Pro7 that handles the EU servers that supposedly has it's own currency.
Old 2012-07-13, 09:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Coreldan
Colonel

Still looking for new recruits to join us on the crusade of expanding WASP to Planetside 2
Old 2012-07-13, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Tribu
Private

I might be interested to join you guys at some point. Anyways awsome biodome! Keep up the good work everything looks good.
Old 2012-07-18, 03:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Notsononymous
Private

Hmmm I bumps
Old 2012-07-21, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Coreldan
Colonel

Still looking for brave soldiers willing to risk their lives for a common goal, freedom!
Old 2012-07-25, 06:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
AhoyMate
Private

More APB'ers yay! Good luck! :]
Old 2012-07-25, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
ReaHe
Private

Misc Info

Good 2 see you guys, cant wait to murder you in game xD

My clan(V46) plays on colby-west in APBR

Last edited by ReaHe; 2012-07-25 at 09:34 PM.
Old 2012-07-27, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Coreldan
Colonel

Salute to you fellow APBers

I got so unlucky. I got home today from an 8 day business trip and was eager to check out the 1.9. patch on APB, just to have my GPU's fan die on me.

It's ok though, I was gonna upgrade any time now for PS2 anyways, but meh
Old 2012-07-30, 03:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Coreldan
Colonel

Now I has a new GPU! A HD7850 from Sapphire. Runs everything I've thrown at it so far at ultra, so I'm happy. Should last me a few years, especially if it works as expected on Planetside 2.

I'm the kinda guy that I dont really care much for those.. annual cash cow games like Battlefields etc, I am satisfied for years with just APB and PS2
Old 2012-08-03, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Coreldan
Colonel

This is not directly PS2 related, but is very important to the roots and heritage of our community

We commissioned one of the ex-main artists behind APB which is what the clan has been built around originally (and still our main game until it starts sharing the podium with PS2). The job was to make us a cool clan wallpaper'ish artwork in the official and unique APB artstyle. As the official artist behind the art style, she sure would know how to pull it off

Right click and "View image" to see it bigger (or how ever you do it in your browser!)
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate