Is there a place for the Deliverer? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-07-23, 01:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Eggy
Sergeant

Re: Is there a place for the Deliverer?

Originally Posted by Livefire View Post
We have 12 man squads dude so the deliverer should be 6 as in 2 deliverers for a full squad. If the harasser used the logic of 2 infantry soldier or 1 max in rumble seat I would agree with you but the physics is not working that way and as the deliverer is much larger then the harasser its ruble seat should fit 2 soldiers or 2 maxes or 1 soldier and 1 max.
Yes we have 12 man squads. Thats exactly why I suggested it shouldnt hold 6 people. This forces a full squad to use some brains and play combined arms. Not just pull 2 - 6 man vehicles.
2 delis and a harraser or 2 delis and 2 lightnings, or 1 deli, 2 MBTs and 1 harraser. All much beter in some circumstances than just 2 delis.

2 rumbles doesnt work. It would just be over powerd / exploited in one way and too easy to farm kills in the other direction.

You could maybe use one of the new enclosed, reduced firing arc seats like what are being considered for Sunderers. So driver, gunner, reduced gunner, rumble and reduced seat.

Harasser handling is terrible. The Deliverer should easily be one of the best vehicles in the game for handling, its weaknesses should be no turbo and moderate durability and perhaps a stock top speed of only 80 kph.
I was working under the assumption there would be some chasis upgrades similar to all the other vehicles. You cant give one the best handling out of the gate, it needs to have a choices of chasis and cert investments to make them work.
Old 2013-07-23, 05:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Ruffdog
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Anyway the next vehicle to make it should be the Canaris Huey!

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=55556

Old 2013-07-23, 05:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
I was working under the assumption there would be some chasis upgrades similar to all the other vehicles. You cant give one the best handling out of the gate, it needs to have a choices of chasis and cert investments to make them work.
It doesn't matter what your assumptions are. The handling upgrades included or not changes nothing about it. If it starts with Harasser bad handling, it will finish with Harasser bad handling. If it starts with bad ass handling, it will finish with bad ass handling.

You are basically saying it doesn't matter what the default stats are since the upgrades aren't built upon it. Which we all know is false.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion