Rising Sun (nc) Recruiting [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I am the most intelligence person here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-08, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rebel
Private

Rising Sun (nc) Recruiting [NA]

About Our Guild

Guild History

Rising Sun Is founded by two childhood friends who love to game. Our first venture into MMORPG's was Everquest. Shortly towards the end of the games popularity we moved to Star Wars Galaxies which we played for many years. During this time period we joined many different guilds during our time within SWG. After SWG's decline I played Planetside and a few other FPS like the original Call of Duty which we played competitively in game leagues like CAL. When Age of Conan came out we decided to make our own guild called Rising Sun. Rising Sun was definitely within the top three biggest guilds on the server and we were one of the first guilds with a fully built city. However once again the games popularity waned very shortly after it launched. After we left AoC we tried a few other MMO's like Warhammer, Fallen Earth, and Aion however none of these games ever took off in popularity. The next incarnation of this guild came in the form of World of Warcraft which lasted for about a year or so. More recently we have tried our hands at Star Wars The Old Republic but we were turned away from the lack of social aspect and lack of endgame.

The original Planetside was one of my personal favorite games. This game combined our love for FPS and MMORPG's but also misses a lot of the issues that plague traditional MMO's by being a FPSMMO. This is one of the few games that are coming down the line that we have been both extremely excited about. I really do think that this is a game that we will play for a very long time and we can’t wait to build our guild from the ashes once more and lay waste to our enemy’s.

About us

Our guild division of Rising Sun within Planetside 2 will be a New Conglomerate Guild. The Guilds founders are based in the North East and generally will be in game and online after 5:00 pm EST. This however does not mean we are only recruiting North Eastern players. Our goal as a guild is to become the largest New Conglomerate guild on the server and that means recruiting players from all different time zones.

Beta has been announced to be within a short few weeks from now and as soon as we get into the beta we will immediately begin actively recruiting new members from within the beta. We also plan to create as much awareness about our guild on the Planetside 2 forums as we get closer to launch. And finally once the game launches we will be doing a massive recruitment effort to get as many players under our banner.

We really don’t have any specific type of people that we are looking to join our guild as long as they are friendly people they are more than welcome.

Please Visit http://risingsun.activeboard.com for more info
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate