NA East: LF Top Tier Outfit (Any Faction) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Don't forget that Wednesday is flame prevention night.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-01, 06:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Atra prime
Private

NA East: LF Top Tier Outfit (Any Faction)

I am looking for a top tier outfit with highly skilled and experienced members.

Outfit Criteria:
  • Large, established group from PS1
  • Age 18+
  • Located in NA
  • High level organization & skills

About me:
  • Microphone with Ventrillo/Mumble/Teamspeak
  • Reliable computer & connection
  • Extensive fps experience (casual & competitive)
  • Open to any faction
  • Have Beta key

Please contact me via this thread. Thanks

Last edited by Atra prime; 2012-07-01 at 06:55 PM.
Old 2012-07-01, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
roastduck
Private

Re: NA East: LF Top Tier Outfit (Any Faction)

Black Widow Company

Terran Republic

Black Widow Company, a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, is looking for players for Planetside 2. Our primary focus is Air Assault, Heavy Infantry, and Air-Mobile Rapid Response.

About Us

Our outfit is home to a large percentage of military veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Largely due to our members' background, we prefer to run as a military-style outfit. This translates into using small unit tactics and other various techniques, heavily adapted for Planetside. We have a highly-organized structure and a dedicated chain of command. Nightly, weekly, and Alliance operations are performed for any of the games we support. During planned/announced operations, we will typically use strict communication procedures on TeamSpeak (no bluttering idiots and mindless chatter). During 'off-duty' times and casual play, we're faily loose but do not tolerate transmission-abuse: running your mouth, screaming, spamming, etc.

Task Forces

If you are looking to be more than just someone with an outfit tag, we offer three Task Forces that serve as our special-focus teams. Task Force Ranger is our air assault and heavy infantry force. Task Force Commando is our air-mobile light infantry force. Task Force Dragon is our air cavalry/air support team. Joining a task force is NOT REQUIRED. You can be a regular casual player without doing anything more than the requirements for basic membership.

Training, Promotions, and Battle Decorations

We offer our members a wide range of training in which you are able to hone your combat skills, your flight skills, and learn successful tactics from the men that created 'em. Our promotions are based off a points system that negates and favoritism, is reviewed periodically, and adjusted to account for game OPTEMPO (Operating Tempo). Should you want to earn decorations and awards (and show them off on your FruitSalad), we have a Battle Decorations Program. Completion of basic expectations is all we require - everything is optional and for fun. *You can simply sign up and be a member if this does not interest you!*

Recruitment

The recruiting process for BWC requires potential recruits to put forth a small amount of commitment in the form of:
1) You must post a recruitment application on the BWC forums using the application template.
2) You are required to read and sign the SOP (our charter) to continue the recruitment process.
3) You are required to sign up on the BWC Operations Server and place their FruitSalad forum signature in their forum profile (BWC forums only).
4) You are required to be on TeamSpeak3 whilst playing.
5) Each member is a Rifleman first and foremost - until Planetside2 comes along, Planetside members are required to obtain and maintain the Medium Assault certification (only if you are currently a Planetside member).

TL;DR

If you're looking for a professional outfit that believes in teamwork, communication, tactics, loyalty and friendship, then look no further than Black Widow Company.

http://www.the-bwc.com
Old 2012-07-01, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
William
Corporal

Do these BWC guys even read the thread, or do they just copy and paste? Whatever.
Our outfit (The Enclave) is right for you except for a couple of things.

A. We have no age limit we just don't tolerate retards.

B. We're only open to the Terran Republic.

C. Maybe you can get one from another generous member, but we don't just hand you a beta key upon being accepted. They're easy to get, just visit the official Planetside 2 Twitter page, and spam them for awhile. You'll eventually get a direct message with your priority beta access code.

Anyway since your still reading I'd like to say it's a really fun outfit to be in, the people you meet are very mature, but we also like to have some trollolols too, so be very thick-skinned around us.

It's a fairly large outfit, our first meeting took place on a Monday, and had 114 people, all in a Teamspeak server. Sure the number may be overwhelming, and hard to organize, but our leader, BuzzCutPsycho has had our backs since Planetside 1, and there's no reason for us to doubt him now.

Our forums are very active, and in my opinion usually filled with useful information regarding anything Planetside and beyond, and they're very humorous. OH and we specialize in Air Assault!

http://enclaveoilrig.com/forums/

Be sure to say I sent you.

Last edited by William; 2012-07-01 at 10:47 PM.
Old 2012-07-02, 12:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
soup de jour
Private

Originally Posted by Atra prime View Post
I am looking for a top tier outfit with highly skilled and experienced members.

Please contact me via this thread. Thanks
What makes you entitled to think that you'd be accepted or be a good fit for a "top tier outfit"?

You haven't posted any criteria about your personal PS history/skills, or any FPS background for that matter.

You can't expect to join one of the elite outfits without proving that you have any idea of what you're doing. The only responses you'll get with that info are from large zerg outfits.
Old 2012-07-02, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
William
Corporal

The Enclave isn't a zerg outfit. We're pretty well organized dude.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Do these BWC guys even read the thread, or do they just copy and paste?
Why Would they need to talk to another zergling for there outfit?

Ok Atra I not gonna type a book, My Outfit Toxin Raiders are gonna be a power house in PS2,Some of the high and mighty outfits yes are good at PS1 but PS2 will be a different game. We are a organized clan with tons of past experience in PS1 as many other FPS games on the competitive level. Our player base is at a solid 60 with about 20 others that show up during the weekends and such. Need any more info contact me.
Old 2012-07-02, 02:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
William
Corporal

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Why Would they need to talk to another zergling for there outfit?
Exactly. You sir have your sh** straight.

Looking forward to seeing you Planetside, and most likely killing you. Haha
Old 2012-07-02, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
SKYeXile
Major General

I like the bickering in here to claim him. Please, continue.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2012-07-02, 04:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Arovien
First Sergeant

Well this got out of hand quickly. Seems like there is a common factor when this kind of outfit bickering erupts. Nevertheless, such hostilities are quite rare on PSU.

@Atra prime
Hope you find a proper home. Do a little research on some of the Outfits and you'll be well informed.
Old 2012-07-02, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Dart
Second Lieutenant

I'm afraid none of the "top tier" Outfits, in terms of 'skill', recruit on PSU. They are the most discerning clans in terms of their applicants and that, along with their organisation and desire to move the map, is what marks them as the best. Would you really want to join a clan and expect them to be "top tier" if they would invite you without ever playing with you first?

My advice would be to wait until beta begins, since you already have a key, and see which names stand out to you and apply to one of those. There is so rush.

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-02 at 09:02 AM.
Old 2012-07-02, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Akadios
Sergeant

Outfit Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 w/ daylight savings)
Outfit Rating: R (this is an adult outfit)

Detailed Outfit information:
The Vanu Rangers is an organized and teamwork oriented outfit. We have a long history in Planetside 1 as well as our core playing together in other games while we waited for Planetside 2. Now that beta is around the corner we are going to be looking to open up to new members who want to get in on the ground floor of the return of the Vanu Rangers.

Our outfit will give players the opportunity to truly get involved in an organized and fun environment. We have an Airborne Infantry Division, a Mechanized Infantry Division, and an Air Division as our primary force. We will be focusing on organized tactics between these divisions. This is not an outfit where a way point will be set and then you will be left to find your own way. We will organize movements and transport for maximum combat effectiveness.

If this sounds like the kind of outfit you are interested please go to our website http://www.vanurangers.com and check out our Charter and Organization then sign up for the website and fill out the short recruiting form.

Planetside 2 Empire Choice: We should let you know that we are still not 100% decided on our empire at this point. We are waiting for beta to start before we make a final choice on empire for Planetside 2.
Old 2012-07-02, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hello Atra Prime,

Might I suggest checking out Outfit X. We are a NC Outfit that specializes in Spec ops. Check out the link below for additional Info.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-07-02, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Wow - some guys around here really do favour the carpet-bombing approach when it comes to recruitment huh?

All these cookie-cutter replies by 'Officers' who have clearly not read or understood the OP, make you wonder if these (supposedly) "top tier" Outfits are actually run in a similar manner to the way they recruit!
Old 2012-07-02, 11:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

I like to visit this thread for the un-requested commentary.

| cyberneticpunks.com - Hostile Takeovers - Liquidation - No Survivors
| Join the new face of the old guard.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Pine
Private

Greetings Atra,

Been playing PS since beta... not sure who would be a "top tier" outfit. Sturmgrenadier had the outfit leader board sewn up for years on Emerald. But that was only a measure of how the rules changed. I know of no other official Leaderboard for PS. Thats kinda like the best vehicle ever made... someone says vette then the requirement is to haul 1/2 ton of rocks... so.

If your looking for large, organized NC outfit that has been around since beta, then Sturmgrenadier might be something to look at. If you want a small very tight, very skilled outfit run by one person with a single idea of how to do things... look at TRX. they are polar opposites .. and both very good at what they do.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit