Lotsa Questions - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So, does this "Planetside" have chicks?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-01-27, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kilgs
Contributor
Corporal

Lotsa Questions

Got a few questions, my apologies if they�ve been answered (just direct me to the answer)�

1- Is there going to be artillery?

2- How is ammo for vehicles going to be handled, how long will it take to reload (at an AMS or base) and how plentiful is it?

3- Fuel is based on your proximity to a controlled base, won�t that make it extremely hard to use vehicles against the enemy? And how will you recharge fuel, do you just have to get back to your base�s sphere?

4- Can you get to continents by flying? Or do you have to use the Gates?

5- Apparently, you can get to Rank 4 by VR alone. But how many Ranks do you need to be awarded a Cert? If there are 20 Ranks and you can�t get every Cert (even at R20)� then there has to be some conversion?

6- Will you get EP for assists� you pepper a Max and then a Reaver (not affiliated with your squad/outfit) takes it out, do you get anything?

7- Will there be a way to alert vehicles in the area that you need a ride to the LZ?

8- Will there be an active battlefield map for attacking bases and the like?

Thanks for your help!
(Absolutely drooling over this... buying a new computer and everything)
Old 2003-01-27, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TerraxNovae
Corporal

1: no

2: You walk up to an equip console, you walk away with as much ammo as you want. However I don't think you can buy enemy empire's ammo.

3: Thats basically an ON/OFF type thing... If you're within 5Km of a warpgate (not a base) you have power... needless to say, all of a continent falls under that radius. so unless you plan on trying to SWIM to the next continent... stay close to shore.

4: see above.

5: unknown at this point.

6: In the immortal words of SmokeJumper (Dave G.) "Hurting someone just aint good enough." Your squad has to make the kill for you to get BEP.

7: Chat, etc. No flares or anything...

8: Believe so, if I understand what you're asking.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion