PSU: Am I in heaven?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-01, 12:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
William
Corporal

The Enclave

Our last meeting took place on a monday night, but still had 114 people in it. We currently have a little over 1600 users registered on our site. We specialize in Air Assault, and heavy infantry, and have a kickass leader who we refer to as Buzz, short for BuzzCutPsycho. Also we serve the Terran Republic.

Check out our site, and if you have any further questions just PM me. Hope to see you Planetside flying with The Enclave!
http://enclaveoilrig.com/forums/ucp.php

Oh, and when you fill out the application please tell William-043 sent you.
Old 2012-07-02, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Akadios
Sergeant

Re: 3+ people LFO

Outfit Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 w/ daylight savings)
Outfit Rating: R (this is an adult outfit)

Detailed Outfit information:
The Vanu Rangers is an organized and teamwork oriented outfit. We have a long history in Planetside 1 as well as our core playing together in other games while we waited for Planetside 2. Now that beta is around the corner we are going to be looking to open up to new members who want to get in on the ground floor of the return of the Vanu Rangers.

Our outfit will give players the opportunity to truly get involved in an organized and fun environment. We have an Airborne Infantry Division, a Mechanized Infantry Division, and an Air Division as our primary force. We will be focusing on organized tactics between these divisions. This is not an outfit where a way point will be set and then you will be left to find your own way. We will organize movements and transport for maximum combat effectiveness.

If this sounds like the kind of outfit you are interested please go to our website http://www.vanurangers.com and check out our Charter and Organization then sign up for the website and fill out the short recruiting form.

Planetside 2 Empire Choice: We should let you know that we are still not 100% decided on our empire at this point. We are waiting for beta to start before we make a final choice on empire for Planetside 2.
Old 2012-07-02, 04:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SnipesUp
Private

Re: 3+ people LFO

Thank you all for your time and consideration, but my friends and I have found our new home. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit