Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-13, 04:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Re: Need a crew

Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
You actually sound like you'd fit well in the Darkside Empire. We're not PS1 vets, but we're veterans of competitive gaming. Our members have been playing FPS games for over 13 years, probably in every league you can think of from OGL to Cal. We're not elitists--we're very welcoming of everyone, and in the multitude of games we play we have both casual and competitive teams--but the majority of us have played on a higher level.

Planetside is going to be a whole new ballgame, there's nothing else like this out there, but having experience in competitive FPS is going to have a lot of things that carry over: skill, teamwork, discipline. You're automatically going to be more apt to calling, to knowing where you're supposed to be and what you're supposed to do (and relying on your teammates to know the same), and taking people out. These things are universal.

So, if that's your background, and you want to game with people who have that same high level experience, check us out at www.darkside-empire.com and see if we're for you.

Also, just to let you know, we're recruiting members from all over, but I'm in the pacific northwest myself.
This is the first I've seen of you guys on PSU but you sounds like a great clan. Really good to see people from outside the PS community anticipating PS2. Welcome to the gang.
Old 2012-07-13, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Emperor
Corporal

Re: Need a crew

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
This is the first I've seen of you guys on PSU but you sounds like a great clan. Really good to see people from outside the PS community anticipating PS2. Welcome to the gang.
Don't want to derail FHH's thread, but thanks for the welcome. We watched the original Planetside, but were not participants at that time. PS2 has us all excited though, and I think a lot of people who've never heard of the franchise before will be coming into it.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit