PSU: IU aemd typdin didts witdh myu nosert
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-08-02, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sparticuss
Private

Exclamation Looking for an active TR clan

I've been really interested in Planetside 2 since I heard they we're coming out with it a while back.

I'm looking for a very active group of people to play with on a nightly basis!

Things about me:

- I'm VERY active... I can play usually anywhere from 5 PM EST till whenever.
- I've played a lot of different FPS and MMOs... BF2, 2142, BFBC2, Bf3, CS:S, Cod, WoW, Eve Online, Warhammer, Aion, Guild Wars.
- I've played in numerous competitive leagues through my FPS career, both on top notch teams and on just for fun teams [so the teamwork aspect I have had for a while]
- I have a working Mic and access to the various VOIP programs used.
- I have the ability to pilot and be effective in every Aircraft [I have been flying competitively and for fun in choppers and jets since bf2 originally came out, so thats 6+ years of combat flight experience]
- I'm 21 years of age and know when its the right time to joke around and when its not.

What I'm looking for in a clan:
- Very active, I don't like being the only one on every night.
- VOIP communication
- I'm new to planetside series so someone who's willing to give me some tips and tricks
- TR Preferably
- US Timezone prefered
- Not 100% militarized setup, I like to play serious, but no so serious it's like a second job and a lengthy and drawn out app process.
- Mature group of people

Thanks, I hope to hear from people soon
Old 2012-08-02, 04:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
WonderVex
Private

Re: Looking for an active TR clan

It sounds like me and you have a lot in common. I recently found my home with the Archangels. Stand up bunch of guys and very very active. So far I'm really pleased. SnipeFrag should be here momentarily to post an invitation to try us out. If you have any thoughts/concerns/questions let me know!

Here is our site: http://www.archangelsgaming.com/home

Last edited by WonderVex; 2012-08-02 at 04:38 PM.
Old 2012-08-02, 04:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

You called? Yeah, if your after a decent group to show you the ropes Archangels have a vast amount of experience with PS1, we were originally in the beta for it. Been around for 10 years and have a really solid and active community, if that sounds appealing to you then drop on by the website and put in an application.

Look forward to speaking to you,

-SF
Old 2012-08-02, 11:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
golfmasta34
Corporal

Welcome to the Archangels Sparticuss!

Join the Archangels, an 9+ year old original PS1 beta outfit. www.archangelsgaming.com
Old 2012-08-03, 12:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kupo
Corporal

check out our thread, see if you like http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=41680
Old 2012-08-06, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Dathnic
Private

Welcome to Sunder Military Gaming

The war to re secure our lands and people has been waged for hundreds of years, and while a new war is on the horizon our Terran Republic brothers and sisters still cannot call the world reunified. Sunder is a returning outfit in this war dedicated to the achievement of reunification. While some in this outfit may be new to the war, many of our soldiers are seasoned veterans of planetside, from all three empires. Many NC and Vanu have chosen to abandon their empire and join the fight for government forces of the Terran Republic.

This war means nothing less to us then our continued right to survival. We cannot tolerate or survive the existence of the NC’s terrorism of the Vanu freaks tampering that will destroy the human race as we know it. We fight for freedom, liberty, our lives, and the very existence of humanity. Freedom isn’t free, and Sunder will pay for that freedom with sweat and blood.

Enlist today to assist with reunification at www.sunderhq.com

What Sunder Military Gaming Offers

• A mature, calm & organized gaming group who utilize Militaristic structure & teamwork
• Honor, Loyalty, and Friendship to all members
• Respect to those in our outfit and those in the community
• Strong communication – we utilize the best available technology to provide our members with the means necessary to communicate in and out of game
• The leadership of Sunder is here to provide structured and organized gameplay with strategic PvP planning and gaming

Who is Sunder Military Gaming?

While Sunder may be a new outfit to Planetside, many of our members are experienced Planetside players. These members hail from some of the largest outfits in Planetside as NCO's and CO's in outfits such as Sturmgrenadier and Black Widow Company. Sunder has the command and combat experience needed to succeed in Planetside.

Sunder is more than a guild or a clan, we are a community. We value participation in the community above all else, and we provide many tools and assets to our members to give them that opportunity to participate.

If you are looking for more out of an organization than warm bodies to fill the empty spots in a roster, Sunder may be the place for you. Sunder is not for everyone, and not everyone is for Sunder, but we welcome your application and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to our family!

Application: www.sunderhq.com/forums
Recruiting: Infantry, Air Crew and Vehicle Crew Members.

Requirements to Join

• Adults 18+
• Have microphone and able to use Teamspeak 3
• Have a passion for Planetside 2 and a willingness to work as a team

Old 2012-08-06, 04:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Sorry guys, I think SnipeFrag and the Archangels beat y'all to this guy. Just file it under 'out hustled'.
Old 2012-08-06, 06:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Yeah, can't beat our hustle
Old 2012-08-06, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
WonderVex
Private

Can't beat my hustle...you can beat snipes...OBVIOUSLY! :P

Welcome brother!
Old 2012-08-06, 10:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by WonderVex View Post
Can't beat my hustle...you can beat snipes...OBVIOUSLY! :P

Welcome brother!
Lies and bloody slander.
Old 2012-09-02, 06:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
DeltaWidow
Corporal

Bet I'm late for the party but ah well.
Hey mate, I'm from BRTD (Better Red Than Dead), it's an old outfit formed back in '03 on Werner (EU) server. Atm we all play together on EU1 server but due to the large population of US players the outfit will have branches on both EU and US (West) servers. The outfit is heavily themed on Ground Warfare and will be split into 3 Divisions: Infantry, Armoured and a small Air Group. These will be broken down into squads each with their own leader.

Also for anyone interested, there are Officer positions up for grabs if you can prove yourself and gain the respect from fellow outfitters.
These positions vary from Recruitment and Training to leading Squads and Platoons
We are always looking for friendly and co-operative players - but those who can lead or teach and are willing to do so is a big bonus.

If you like the sound of us head to www.BRTD.net and check us out, send in an Application if you would like to join (Few spots left)
If we aren't to your taste good luck and cay around mate

Hope to hear from you
-DW
Old 2012-12-02, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
AskChocobo
Private

Hello my name is Ask Chocobo i'm a 18 years old and i am from holland.
I made an outfit because i feel like i want to team up with some players afther countless of hours going solo.
First want to make a small platoon of 10 players. who can communicate well with eachother and are pretty experienced with the game.

What kind of platoon/outfit are u thinking of?

I want to make a outfit with a bunch of people who are.
1.Active in the game. plays decent amount and is available from time to time.
2. Well mannerd ( angry kids stay home please)
3. Speak englisch in an understandeble way ( dont look at my englisch it sucks aswell)
4. Have a mic who use teamspeak/ventrillo ( pretty obvious reason)
5. People who have fun and not planning to go full retarted when somthing goes wrong.
6. Are capeble of listening to eachother
7. No squeqy voices please
8. People can help eachother
9. Nice to talk with ( outside the game aswell )
10. WHY SO MUCH!?!?!

What kind of work will the platoon/outfit do?

We are a group that is not planning to go braindead in a big fight and charge to the front.
i am planning to take objectives that can have a big influence on the map.
- like bases were are not people fighting at that point
- Capture Labs

Where can i apply i dont see a site nor i see a nice icon with background storys etc etc.

i know i am just a guy who want to try to make an outfit with a bunch of people not opening a guild where people can apply and just join in if they want. and there is no background story only background story i have to tell u is that i had brown hair back in the days now it is going darker.

Recruitment Panel

0/1 INF
1/3 LA
0/2 HA
1/2 CM
0/2 ENG
0/0 MAX ( Not planning to use MAX yet)
0/2 Somone that can handle the steerwheel

(if u dont know what these letters mean than launch the game and look at what kind of classes there are)

U can apply by commenting on this post just leave following in it.

-Name
-Why u want to join
-Experience in shooters
-What u tought of this post
-Avarage play time (Per week)
-Anything i should know about you
-Questions

Thank you very much for taking the time reading this and i hope to see you soon!

GOODLUCK! (this thing took 35 minutes to write have mercy)
Old 2012-12-02, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Fireblade
Private

The Fragtards:

Active Member Count: 100~

Server/Faction:

Waterson – Terran Republic

Helios – Vanu
Who we are:

Fragtard.net is a growing gaming community of all ages. The community itself is the rebirth of a much older larger community that was disbanded after 10 years+ when the owners up and left with a bag full of cash. Being a community, our members play a large variety of games such as: Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3, ARMA2/DayZ, Company Of Heroes, Borderlands 2, The WarZ and multiple others, as well of course, Planetside 2. We have players actively playing Terran on Waterson as well as Venu on Helios.

Our members come from all over the USA, Canada, UK and Europe, so there is almost always someone around on our teamspeak server to play a game with!

Our Mission:

Our community is no-commitment.You come and go as you please, and no one will hold it against you for "having a life." At the end of the day, we all have lives too. Well, most of us do at least. However, upon saying that no one enjoys losing or getting rolled like a bunch of unorganized morons. We play using teamwork and tactics, we’re not simply a bunch of unorganized newbs on teamspeak. Our mission is to win, and have fun while doing so.

Our Info:

Teamspeak 3:ts22.gameservers.com:9130

Forum:Fragtard.net/forum

Register at the forum and gain full access to our Planetside 2 forum!

Who We Are Looking For:

Anyone who has a friendly, fun personality and loves to game as a team! Stop by our teamspeak server at any time of day or night to start gaming with us today! We have a mature, relaxed, fun gaming play style so its easy to fit in here!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on teamspeak, in this thread, via PM on this forum or the Fragtard forum.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit