After finally trying the vs and tr... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The right corner was getting too friendly.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-11-04, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Beerbeer
Major

After finally trying the vs and tr...

Weapons, I couldn't believe how much less they kicked compared to the nc weapons.

It's so easy to stay on target, especially aiming down the sights. Ignorance was bliss until my curiousity got the better of me.
Old 2012-11-04, 04:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Fear The Amish
First Sergeant

Re: After finally trying the vs and tr...

Originally Posted by Beerbeer View Post
Weapons, I couldn't believe how much less they kicked compared to the nc weapons.

It's so easy to stay on target, especially aiming down the sights. Ignorance was bliss until my curiousity got the better of me.
also notice how much less damage the bullets do remember you have recoil and low ROF but HIGH alpha.
Old 2012-11-04, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Tooterfish
Contributor
First Sergeant

Misc Info

I experimented a lot as VS in beta. I like the control a lot. I still like the NC power more though, and feel like I do significantly better in close quarters infantry type of stuff (where I like to be).

Read my game blog @ www.roffle.com
Old 2012-11-04, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

Been playing TR and NC the past 2 days instead of VS. got my TR to BR 7 and ultimately decided I don't think the weapons are any better or worse than the vanu weapons. HOWEVER, I do feel like the muzzle flash when you have no sight is more intrusive on the Vanu and NC than the TR. I could see my target better as TR with iron sights.

Playing NC I got my Char to BR 5 and damn I love the NC weapons. Got a slightly better K/D on NC than I could on the other 2 empires across the board.

ultimately the difference to me is so minor its hardly worth complaining but I'd have to say I have an easier time slightly landing kills with the NC guass and carbine.

All the bolt action rifles are the same though. Had someone send me a bitchy tell when I headshotted them with the XM98 the other day complaining the TR rifle was so bad. After using all three, I can't even tell the difference. All my time learning the bullet drop and velocity for the XM98 basically transfered to the Bolt driver and TR bolt rifle instantly.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion