[NC WATERSON] Planet Express Crew-Organized & fun outfit. Play w/friends every night! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Bling Bling
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-09-02, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Flexo
Private

[NC EMERALD] Planet Express Crew-Organized & fun outfit. Play w/friends every night!

Are you just wanting a consistent group of friends to play with every night? Do you like good organization but not military wannabes screaming orders at you?

Planet Express Crew has some room for new members of any skill level. If you want an outfit oriented to always finding the action and fun in the game then we are probably the outfit for you. We will even take totally new players willing to learn and we'll help cert your character up fast. Attitude and teamwork is more important than skill for us.

About us:

- Casual outfit but we will help with faction objectives if possible.

- We have some outstanding talent like the YouTube PS2 player guide creators DranktheKoolaid and STLYoungblood in our outfit (you've probably seen their videos on YouTube).

- We use the Mumble voice chat server and require you to have a microphone (or promise to get one ASAP).

- We only take mature players but we do not have an age cutoff. You just have to be respectful of others and not annoying on the voice channels.

- You'll likely always have a half dozen or more friends to play with throughout the day. Our most active time is from 9-Midnight Eastern time weeknights when we will have multiple squads of PXP members.

- No applications, military style ranks, or stupid hoops to jump through to get in. In game ranks are based on participation in our Mumble server, website forums, and leading squads.

- We are themed around Futurama and have a lot of fun with that as you can see on our website planetexpresscrew.com .

- We have a weekly "outfit night" where we conduct training sessions, have special events, and even give away prizes to our members.

Different ways to get in:

- Easiest = Join our Mumble server. Just go to our website and look for the Mumble page link. It will autoconnect you to our server without having to know all the server info. Then ask a leader to add you to the outfit. There is a link there to download Mumble if you don't have it. There are instructions for setup on our website forums in the Public Lobby area. You'll need the "secret password" to actually join the forums though.

- Send a friend invite to FlexoRodriguez in the game and I'll connect you with the outfit. If we aren't on at the same time then please message me when you see me on. Keep pestering me as I sometimes miss the /tell and /whisper messages.

- Look for a "[PXP] Planet Express" in the squad list. If you don't find one we likely have an outfit-only squad going. Look for [PXP] members on the battlefield and ask for an invite.

Check out our recruitment video: .

Thanks for your interest (if you read this far) and we'll see you on the battlefield.

Last edited by Flexo; 2014-06-22 at 10:24 AM.
Old 2013-09-14, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Flexo
Private

Re: [NC WATERSON] Planet Express Crew-Organized & fun outfit. Play w/friends every ni

Boing
Old 2013-10-03, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Flexo
Private

Re: [NC WATERSON] Planet Express Crew-Organized & fun outfit. Play w/friends every ni

boing boing
Old 2013-11-15, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Flexo
Private

Bingo bongo boingo.
Old 2014-01-04, 07:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Flexo
Private

Badaboing
Old 2014-01-29, 11:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Flexo
Private

bump
Old 2014-02-15, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Flexo
Private

boing
Old 2014-03-01, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Flexo
Private

Yup!
Old 2014-03-15, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Flexo
Private

Boing.
Old 2014-03-23, 11:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Flexo
Private

New kick-ass recruiting video:
Old 2014-05-03, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Flexo
Private

“You must smoke peace pipe, and you must do it peacefully. Or we’ll kill you.” - Chief Singing Wind
Old 2014-06-08, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Flexo
Private

Boing
Old 2014-06-12, 11:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Flexo
Private

Fun fact, PXP has weekly prizes for our fun event contest winners and a monthly prize worth $50 or more for members recognized for good teamwork.

These prize offers have been going on for over a year!

Yes, we are that organized and supportive of our members!
Old 2014-06-22, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Flexo
Private

Coming soon to Emerald. Join us now. We do close recruitment once we reach a certain level.
Old 2014-07-06, 11:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Flexo
Private

Still recruiting for a limited time. Hit us up now!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate