The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA] - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Fastest delivery around, wait thats UPS
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-09, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Cephus
Private

Re: The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2.

Originally Posted by Kurzgan View Post
I still have a bad feeling there are pictures of me out there passed out with my hand down Cephus's pants or some awful shit.
You complete me.

No seriously stop sayin things like that your gonna give me a complex.
Old 2012-06-10, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Crazytrain
Private

Originally Posted by HinataHitman View Post
- The Magrider nicknamed the "Big-Assed Church Woman" or something to that effect...I can't remember fully, but it involved one of our members remarking that if you fishtail the Magrider, it becomes that big-assed woman at church that shoves you halfway down the pew when she whomps you with her ass when she goes to sit down.
I can't confirm it 100% because it's been so long... but this may have been me because this maneuver was pretty much my superpower in game.

My one regret in PS1 was not being able to blast my namesake song out the window as I surfed on by and Mag-mowed somebody's best chum.

.... na na na na NA NA NA NA! NA! NA! NA NA na na na na....
Old 2012-06-10, 09:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
TheBTron
Private

Misc Info

I joined the Vindicators in Dec 2004. I came over from the BattleTech community when MechWar 4 was growing old. I played with a few Outfits before Vinds in PS1 and none of them could come close to the Vindicators. Some of my MechWarrior friends were like you have to join the Vindicators so I did and 8 year later still I am a member.

We game together, go to convention together, go out drinking together, and help out each other with PC parts when needed. It's hard to find another community like the Vindicators around. We try to make sure everyone is having fun and not take are self to seriously.
Old 2012-06-12, 01:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

We are currently tweaking our forums and website, and I am overhauling the tactics site to make it more user friendly.
Old 2012-06-13, 04:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Freevoi
Private

While a lot of the players are from the US there are a growing number of us from the EU like myself who have joined, our plan is to have a Vindicator presence threw out the day due to different times zones and to have organised teamwork for the VS day by day.

Just something to think about we welcome all from around the world.

Last edited by Freevoi; 2012-06-26 at 08:43 AM.
Old 2012-06-13, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

The tactics site has been thoroughly checked and proof read. New notes have been added to give it more character and I have rearranged some of the sections to make it easier to digest and train from.
Old 2012-06-14, 07:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Cephus
Private

Looks good dave. Nicely done.
Old 2012-06-14, 07:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

definitely an upgrade of substantial proportions. Much easier to Navigate. Well done.
Old 2012-06-14, 01:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Snorf
Private

I'm finally gonna poke my head in here and give a shot at convincing someone to join.

I was introduced to PlanetSide by a friend while the open beta was starting. This was my first MMO and I didn't realize how important it was to play in large organized groups. So he and I just ran around in an attempt to familiarize ourselves with the game. I fell in love with it instantly after seeing a front line push by a handful of mags and a few dozens troops. I really wanted to be part of something like that. Fortunately, I had/have more time for games than my friend did/does so I picked up the game and created my character on release. I was lucky to get an invite from The Vindicators that first day.

Now I know there are a lot of good guilds out there, but there are also many that don't last long. So it may become a crap shoot to decide who to join. I can comfortably say that our outfit lasted a solid 4-5 years in Planetside before people went on to other things. This may have been more due to the state of the game than anything. It was at this time that we changed our status as a PlanetSide outfit to a Gaming Community. We've become a group of people that enjoy playing games with each other, and are excited to have an opportunity to add to our ranks. Needless to say, we are now chomping at the bit to get our hand on PlanetSide 2.

tl;dr The Vindicators are a legit community of gamers that originated in PlanetSide and will most likely last quite awhile longer with PlanetSide 2 coming "soon."
Old 2012-06-15, 07:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Cephus
Private

Lot of good stories here brings up alot of good memories. Thanks.
Old 2012-06-16, 02:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
Snorf
Private

All of the memories I have from playing with the The Vindicators in PlanetSide are literally all my memories of PlanetSide. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to game with.
Old 2012-06-17, 07:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Raum
Private

Originally Posted by Snorf View Post
I couldn't ask for a better group of people to game with.
Aw Snorfy, you sound all mushy!
Old 2012-06-18, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
Snorf
Private

Originally Posted by Raum View Post
Aw Snorfy, you sound all mushy!
Tends to happen when I get drunk.
Old 2012-06-28, 11:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

Last night we had to start a second squad for the first time in years - we have a lot of people coming back to the outfit now that PS2 is approaching and the original has free time.
Old 2012-06-30, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
DrifterBG
Private

We've had a lot of old members come back to join us, which can really show just how good of a time we had in the past. People hear about Planetside 2, and they come looking to see if we're still alive... we're talking people who haven't been around for 5+ years.

I wouldn't have played Planetside for as long as I did, and I definitely wouldn't have played half of the games I have, if it wasn't for the Vindicators. We've had successful stints in Guild Wars 1, TOR, Voyage century online, Global agenda, just to name a few.

When I talk to people about the games I play, I always, always mention the Vindicators because the members add a whole new level of fun and gameplay with every game we play.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty