SOE balancing TR MAXs! - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the red pill was a placebo
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-06, 12:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally posted by Led
The chaingun is not worthless, either. I keep a locker stocked full of them
ahhh may i know where that locker is?
Old 2003-06-06, 02:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Lockers are specific to the person bro, it's one of the fun features for hauling loot or when the power goes down. I personaly keep mine stocked with desolators, medkits and rpair gun ammow, but I'm that special survivalist type.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-06-06, 03:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Ducimus
Sergeant

Originally posted by 1024
I started reading this thread, and a shit load of TR were complaing about whiners. What they don't realize, is that when teh complain about it, is that they're whining too.
Thats the general idea. NC and VC players whined tell they got the devs attention and got their way. No reason TR players can't do the same.
Old 2003-06-06, 04:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

hey dude im sure u can use ur brain cells better....well if 2/3 of NC and VS complained about the TR AV MAX there should be some little reason right? thats about....10000 people complaining about the TR....
Old 2003-06-06, 04:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #80
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally posted by Doppler
Lockers are specific to the person bro, it's one of the fun features for hauling loot or when the power goes down. I personaly keep mine stocked with desolators, medkits and rpair gun ammow, but I'm that special survivalist type.
but....cant we hack it?? im adv. hacker....i can hack anything....once i hacked a locker....just for fun (it was a VS base base and im NC) and when i opened it i found a mini-chaingun with 3 of those....cubes of soft bullets (150 bullets total 50 each)....anyway i couldnt use it cuz i dont have heavy assault so i destroyed it.....
Old 2003-06-06, 04:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #81
Revenant
First Sergeant

The hell....?? No, you can't hack other ppl's lockers.
And....

TR strength - Fast firing weapons

MAX a) - Powerful. b) - Armoured

Fast firing weapons + Power + Armour = Over powered you smacktards.
Old 2003-06-06, 04:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Matuse
First Sergeant

The funniest thing is the people whining and claiming to quit the game over a nerf that HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET.

You don't even know what the change will be, and how severe it will be, and yet it MUST be the ruin of your gameplay.

Idiots.
Old 2003-06-06, 05:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally posted by Revenant
The hell....?? No, you can't hack other ppl's lockers.
And....

TR strength - Fast firing weapons

MAX a) - Powerful. b) - Armoured

Fast firing weapons + Power + Armour = Over powered you smacktards.
well tell that to some vanu guy collecting guns from TR NC and VS...hacked his locker,took some of the guns the rest destroyed and left 1 of those boxs of soft bullets...anyway we were pushed back by the vanu and i imagine this guy's face when he looks in his locker
Old 2003-06-06, 05:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Hehe, i'm guessing someone forgot what he put in his own locker and lost all his stuff, or is simply spewing bullshit.
Old 2003-06-06, 05:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

dude it wasnt MY locker
Old 2003-06-06, 08:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Searo
The problem with them is, the AV Max (Cyclers) is good against Inf and Vehicles. The AI (Pounders) Max is great against Inf and vehicles. NC and VS MAXes are more set in their roles, and are not so capable against what they weren't designed to destroy.
Yeah, you got it backwards. Anyway, eventually the game will be so nerfed EVERYTHING will be equal and there won't be a point to fighting. TR MAXs were fine just the way they were. Even if they were a little overpowered, so what? I guess they should make all the Vanu vehicles slower becouse they're too fast and always moving around. Or take down the power in the NC weapons becouse they can kill somebody in fewer shots. It's just plain stupid. Unfair? Taking away one of the TRs strong points, is unfair.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-06-06, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
tmartinez72
Sergeant

Anyway, eventually the game will be so nerfed EVERYTHING will be equal and there won't be a point to fighting.
Explain.
Old 2003-06-06, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
AnimalMachine
Private

Having faced both VS and TR maxes, I generally feel tha TR's are more powerful. I have gotten burned by VS maxes a few times, but TR Pounders get me far more often than other max. (I'm usually playing as a foot soldier)

I don't totally disagree with the nerf, though it hasn't bothered me to the point of whining about it. In all honesty, getting run over by a Magrider in an AV max suit before I can even do 10% damage on the thing irritates me far more! But that's my own little nit pick.

The interesting part about this soap opera is the amount of whining to get the nerf in place, and (the even funnier part) the doomsayers calling it the end of PS. "They tried to correct a ballance issue they have sizable amounts of concrete evidence in support of! Cancel your accounts now!"
Old 2003-06-06, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #89
Yogi
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by AnimalMachine
"They tried to correct a ballance issue they have sizable amounts of concrete evidence in support of! Cancel your accounts now!"
But they won't show us this "evidence."

Personally I'd like to see the numbers.

[ Inquisition - Team Captain | Tribalwar PHP Guru | F*ck Duke ]
Old 2003-06-06, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

It would be interesting to see the numbers behind their decision.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion