Infiltration sounds cool ta me - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: When you come here, you are now property of the Hamma.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-15, 11:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

The best place for an inf. to sit in a CC room is the LEFT side of the console itsself, for some reason, noone ever looks up there, even when a TR with a chaingun runs around shooting the room loooking for stealthers, ive even been hit, and he didn't shoot at me again, and since I don't think the reinforced can jump up there, ur only nme is agil jumping into u, and inf, agile, you can kill with knife in 1-2 shots, and inf 1 shot btw, im saying all these with melee booster and secondary on, MAXes never see u and its sweet, inf is the best, ive killed more ppl with my infiltrator than with my reinforced armor guy, its wierd. Well, thats my eleventy-two cents.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2003-04-15, 11:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by gondor
As a matter of fact most enemies inside the base will most likely have thier darklight activated.

I try to open your eyes since I see a lot of wannabe ninja hackers romanticizing going into bases cloaked and easily killing everyone and hacking left and right. hehehe trust me you are in for a very rude awakening.
I hope your right. I hope that there is a horde of wannabe stealth ninja that think they are going to own all. That way, when they all get there hopes crushed and the population of stealthers dwindles, people will dich the darklight in favor of something else. Until then I will be grunting.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion