Just a little Cry about faction hopping. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Are we there yet?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-03, 05:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
LoliLoveFart
Contributor
First Sergeant

Just a little Cry about faction hopping.

Now this might not be a universal thing, however I have noticed on Briggs a horrifying new trend that in my opinion needs to be addressed sooner rather then later.

Now for the crying part. I hope you have your tissues ready, I have mine!
More then once in the past week I have been defending a Sunderer or squiring a Max locking down a choke point only to be shot to death by a battle rank 1 and to see them mow down almost everyone defending the choke point. Even more alarming is when a similar phenomenon happens to key Sunderers. Again a low battlerank spawns in, kills any engineers on it then proceeds to pump rockets into it, unchecked the sundy dies.

Now myself being the vengeful type, I make a note of their name on little slips of paper I keep at my desk, curious this afternoon I did a quick search of them and to my dismay all of them had been deleted. I am not going to name and shame these low lifes, but honestly they arn't breaking any rules, just operating within the parameters allowed. I personally think this should not be allowed.

I have no idea how to solve this because even if you go back to the one character per faction per server, nothing is stopping these people making secondary accounts simply to cut to the chase and undermine an assualt or defense and deleting their characters to cover their tracks so to speak.

That is it really. Dabbing my eyes as I type this little cry over.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion