Didn't Get Your Email? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: God wants you to give us all your money.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Site News and Discussions

Old 2003-04-10, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hamma
PSU Admin

Post Didn't Get Your Email?

For those of you who have been accepted into exclusive beta and did not receive your email, this post is for you. Victor "SporkfirePS" Wachter (SOE's PlanetSide CR Rep.) posted this on the official forums:
I have gathered about 60 of you so far and am having your beta acceptance notification sent out again tonight. Remember that is very important that your spam filters do not automatically delete it, so check your settings if you use a web-based client. There were some accounts that I did not find under the exclusive beta lists, so I have to assume that you either are not in the beta test yet, or are in the open beta phase and will need to confirm their address and wait for the disk. ...It will still be a little bit before the emails actually go out again. And if you do not get it tonight, I will be going through this all again tomorrow morning to get those of you who I did not see until afternoon. Tomorrow, I will start a thread for those who still have not gotten the email. Let's not start multiple ones and just try to get as many names as possible in that one and try to get them in before 2 P.M. Pacific.
You can find the original thread here. UPDATE: You can find the thread he started here.

> > Comment Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Site News and Discussions