PSU: Taters gonna tate.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2011-11-20, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

going illusion/conjurer high elf. Ive played 5 hrs with only touching 2 story mode missions. This game is so much fun so far.
Old 2011-11-21, 02:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
razor851
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

I'm level 42 and I have a huge cock.

Join the PlanetSide Steam Group!
Old 2011-11-21, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
Zulthus
Colonel

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/21/ho...ame=0&ns_fee=0

Lmao, might try this at one point.
Old 2011-11-21, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I can only hope Fallout 4 will be this good.

Old 2011-11-22, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
krnasaur
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post

I had the glitch where the dragon animations would get stuck, ruined my first two dragons
Old 2011-11-30, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Graywolves
General

33 Nord. I used a war axe in one hand, spells in the other. Was pretty fun. Recently finished the Dragonborn questchain so I'm doing companions and other side quests now.

What I liked is that I wasn't forced to be part of the civil war at all. I'm going to do them on other characters.
Old 2011-11-30, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
Accuser
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Graywolves View Post
What I liked is that I wasn't forced to be part of the civil war at all. I'm going to do them on other characters.
I've been through most of the quest lines at this point, and one of my favorites was joining the Stormcloaks... Epic battles... epic. Another was the Dark Brotherhood

Also, while I'm here... has anyone ever had a dragon crash into the ground like a giant f*cking meteor, tearing up dirt and leaving a massive trench where its body careened into the earth?

Happened exactly once, and I was like o_O WTF?
Old 2011-12-06, 05:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
Raymac
Brigadier General

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but I finally started playing Skyrim. I've never played any of the Elder Scroll games before, but I did play Fallout 3 for a bit so that experienced helped slightly. However with Fallout 3, I had a strategy guide and I purposefully went into Skyrim knowing as little as possible so I could just explore the game and be surprised about every little thing. Admittedly I've had to look up a couple of things just to understand the basic mechanics (like how soul gems worked) but otherwise I've just been slowly fumbling along.

I'm pretty amazed at how in depth this game is. In fact, up until last night, I felt fairly overwhelmed by the world. Should I accept this quest? Should I fight these guys? Was I supposed to steal that gem? but now, finally, after reaching like level 15, I think I'm finally getting the flow of the game. Killed my first dragon (not the quest one where you get your first shout) and it was such a cool experience. First seeing the shadow pass overhead, then hearing the music pick up, then hoping I could just hide and not get ganked, but then realizing that I could actually take him, and then finally taking him down with one of the scrolls...I loved it. Totally hooked now.

This is the game that I'm going to be wasting a good portion of my limited free time on for the next couple months at least.

Old 2011-12-06, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #84
MgFalcon
Captain

I bought the game yesterday... I was expecting to have a life coinciding with this *facepalm* what was I thinking?!
Old 2011-12-06, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #85
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

I hope you aren't playing on the PS3. The game has all kinds bugs and glithces but none as game breaking as the PS3 version lagging severely when you hit like 50-60 hours played.

But even with bugs it's an awesome game. The "Main Quest" I think takes up less then 25% of the total quests in game. The strategy guide for it is the biggest I've ever seen, 653 pages
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2011-12-13, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #86
Zulthus
Colonel

I'll just leave this very fun mod here.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3251
Old 2012-02-24, 12:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #87
WaryWizard
Sergeant

Originally Posted by SuperMorto View Post
Ill buy it when there is some naked MODS for it and really enjoy it! My Fallout New Vegas was X rated (and I mean x rated) that's for sure.
lol

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download...me.php?adult=1

quite a few adult stuff already. With the creation kit out many many more advanced mods will cum

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion