Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-01-11, 02:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Guns and knives

Hey folks. As you know, I am a nunchuku master. Yes. I am so leet with my super ninja skills that I've decided to expand my abilities with throwing knives.

The problem is that, unlike my uber skills with nunchuku, my knife-throwing jutsu is weak.

I got a pretty heavy set of Colt throwing knives. They're awesome blades, but I'm pretty shabby at getting em to stick. My accuracy is actually alright... but I can only get about half my throws to stick! Anyone throw knives who can tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've checked some online instructional guides and they seem to have made me worse. Keep in mind I'm using some pretty hefty blades here, they're heavy and spin pretty slowly. Here are the ones I got:
http://www.unitedcutlery.com/shop/si...ECDBB91FFF9A6C

And yes, I mentioned guns as well. My little bro bought an Airsoft gun (in the middle of winter, I know, doesn't make a ton of sense), and I plan on getting one too. He got a $100 Baretta model that has blowback and looks pretty neat. I'm trying to decide what I want to get for this spring when we might actually go compete. I think I want to start off with a pistol, but I don't know whether to cash in on a full-metal model thats pretty expensive, or just a cheap one to practice with first. Any suggestions? Good brand names, features etc? I have no idea what to look for in an Airsoft gun.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2007-01-11 at 02:45 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge