PSU: Why im grounded
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-03-10, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
GMarsNinety
Private

NC and VS recruitment

I have 2 accounts on the USA west server helios because of the merge. I want an outfit of people with kd over 1. I had a rouh start with the gmae but now I'M am getting anywhere from a 1to a 4 kd depending on the day. The names are Gerg90 and MarsUltor90 you can look me up on http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...ts=MarsUltor90 and http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...p?stats=Gerg90. I'll play light assault, infiltrator, or HA, I will not play my own tanks hence why I don't have a huge kd, I will hop into ally tanks and use my planes for transportation though I do not have any certs in them at the mpment. These players are new but i have over 190 hours into this game. Before recruitmenti want to know what kind of people you're getting so I know it isn't some crap GET EVERYONE I CAN GET outfits.
Old 2013-03-10, 03:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
GMarsNinety
Private

Re: NC and VS recruitment

I am 16 I want a very organized outfit that'll actually get stuff done but on occasions I will want to go do whatever the heck I want.
Old 2013-03-10, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
GMarsNinety
Private

Oh and I really hate teamspeak so as much on game chat as possible.
Old 2013-03-10, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Not trying to recruit you, but how could you possibly believe the ingame voip is in any way superior to Teamspeak?

The concept just seems contrary to the whole point of voip.

Old 2013-03-10, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
GMarsNinety
Private

I see how useful it is to not be vulnerable as you coordinate but honestly how often do you guys actually coordinate. I don't play to talk with people, that's why I have friends. Then all the people wih crappy mics and the whiney 8 year olds. But the main thing is that I'm incapable of responding because I don't have a mic. You are more than capable of finding a safe spot and typing. Its not hard. I think I only have 2 deaths from me stopping to type in the 200 hours of playtime.
Old 2013-03-10, 08:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
GMarsNinety
Private

Not worth it.

Last edited by GMarsNinety; 2013-03-10 at 08:50 PM.
Old 2013-03-11, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Grendel
Private

I would agree with Baneblade on VOIP, and I suspect I speak for a lot (but not all) outfits when I say that if you're that obsessed with K/D, we don't want you.
Old 2013-03-12, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
GMarsNinety
Private

Well If i need to I will join any outfit that will take me as long as there is organization. On my TR account I left 2 outfits because all the outfits did is talk. But what I was trying to say is that I don't want any noobs running around getting killed or running in my current line of fire. As long as they know how to do that I'll be fine because I think we can all agree that it's annoying when you're shooting and someone walks right in your path.
Old 2013-03-15, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Actually, the in game VIOP works great and most outfits use it. 3rd party voip only becomes necessary once you breach the Platoon level, and most outfits are not fielding more than that most of the time. TS is better, but not necessary for most.

www.planetside-devildogs.com

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit