PSU: Tribalwar.com: oops...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-03-26, 08:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Need a couple outfits... VS/Matherson - NC/Waterson

I been rolling with mercs on Connery as TR for a while, but with the revelation that equivalent weapons will be unlocked for your other-factioned characters in the future, I am more motivated than ever to get the Full Planetside2 Experience.

That being said, I got this personal rule to be loyal to my faction per server, so I got an NC and a VS character on seperate servers from each other and from my TR.
I'd like to get these guys in outfits of their own to get the Full Game, so to speak.

That being said, bear in mind I am a servicemember and depending on the actions of the Powers That Be, I may wind up disappearing for months at a time to go deal with one real world THING or other at some point in the future (more on that in a post in the Lounge).

At any rate, I enjoy every aspect of the game from infantry battles to armor columns, and especially flying large aircraft.
I have a headset, a high speed Internet connection, and a rocking Box that I assembled myself.

Drop me a line if you want to recruit me.
Old 2013-03-27, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Need a couple outfits... VS/Matherson - NC/Waterson

We'd love to host your Waterson playtime, we are expanding our membership as some of our current members don't play PS2 as much as they used to.

Old 2013-03-27, 10:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Lorak
Private

Give the Vindicators on Matherson a try. We are a mature and laid back clan. All of us have real jobs, families and understand real life comes first for a lot of people. Hop in one of our squads and join us on teamspeak and give us a try.

You can also check our recruitment post here on the forums and look at our history and see we are not a new fly by night clan. We have been around over 10 years now. Good clan, and an even better community.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Lorak; 2013-03-27 at 10:17 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit