Eka got suspended for a name? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the "home of the" and "since 2003" quotes since 2003.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2004-01-23, 04:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
Acaila
First Lieutenant

@Eka
I think your making Sporkfire's job difficult. By all appearances he wants to get the situation concluded favourably for you. The more of your self righteous crusade you force people to publicly recognize, the more difficult it will be for him to fix the problem. A bad decision is easier to overturn and a warning (if SOE deems it necessary) can be issued to the appropriate parties in a simpler manner if noone has their pride bruised too badly in the process. Part of dealing with people in the real world is knowing when discretian is a better route to take than kicking up a huge stink, which is what you are trying to do.

Attempting to get DanB to come to you on his hands and knees, apologising profusely and offering a myriad of explanations publicly is not the right way to handle this issue. It also is not going to happen.

Working quietly with Sporkfire will get the problem resolved faster and more satisfactorily than inciting a witch hunt against the CSRs. This is irrespective of who was in the right or wrong, it is just the way some things have to be done.

The reason why Tom Lockard and DanB have said nothing to you on this issue is that there is a chance to resolve the situation without anyone publicly losing face. You are making that chance smaller and smaller the more you continue your crusade, despite the fact that someone with the resources to accomplish action (Sporkfire) has contacted you, informing you that he will handle it. He even implys in his post that he will bare the brunt of your actions by taking up your cause against the CSRs. Your continued inflammatory action is actively working against the man who is trying to help you.

So in other words, shut your fucking noise hole. Grow up and stop crying like a fucking child. You are no longer dealing with people in a playground, you are dealing with people in a real world situation. Don't be an asshole and make life difficult even for those who are trying to help you. Screaming, yelling, fighting and being an annoying, inflammatory little bitch will not help you in real life. What helps you is being rational, sensible and reasonable.

Compare your situation to that of BuzzCutPsyco and The Enclave-K. He exhausted the proper methods of dealing with the problem of getting the name change before creating a public out cry. You didn't. After your deliberate, idiotic actions which received excessive punishment, the first thing you did was start crying and hoping someone else would fix the problem for you. Well congratulations, someone is willing to try and fix the problem for you, Sporkfire. So stop continuing being a pain the ass.

Here is a couple of home truths for you. You were wrong. DanB was wrong. You were both wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right unless both people die and stop bothering the rest of us. Parading around, swing your handbag to and fro like your part of the Spanish Inquisition doesn't suddenly make you any less in the wrong.

Listen to Sporkfire, who is trying to help you incase that still hasn't got through to you.

Kiss kiss hug hug.
Old 2004-01-23, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
EkatheKilla
Private

I didn't ask for spork to help me.

I'm coming back in 3 days after ChrisL actually listened to me and gave me a no-bullshit answer.

I don't want/need spork to help me. I'm getting my account back in three days, I don't give a shit anymore.

I didn't want DanB to publicly apologize I wanted someone from SOE to send me an email telling me why I was suspended and for how long. I didn't get that, even though I'm the account owner and I want to know. I had to download the trial from fileplanet, get another CDKey and log into the chatroom, I talked to Chris and he didn't care if I wasn't on the account he told me straight up I had a 3 day suspension and I should be back in a day or two. He didn't say he couldn't talk to me, he didn't say I couldn't talk to his lead. He didn't go whining to his Boss because he can't handle a customer asking a question about his account.

Sporkfire doesn't need to help me. If I was permanately banned I would ask for some help but since my suspension is up by tonight I don't care, I actually did something with my suspension and made a website... doing what? Promoting planetside even more. Even after being suspended because a CSR feels the need to ban people rather than discuss it and or fix the problem. He was unreasonable, I was unreasonable, Victor (Spork) didn't need to get involved but he did.

I didn't want a public apology I wanted a fucking answer to a very simple question that required me to ask someone not involved to get the answer.

I'm not whining and crying about how life is unfair, I may have from the beginning but I'm not now am I? All I wanted was an explanation as to why I was banned and/or when I would have access back. DanB, Sporkfire, Tom Lockard could not answer that simple question which required looking up my account and reading that I was suspended for 3 days. ChrisL who was moderating the chat answered my question promptly and without asking any questions himself. He is a true reasonable CSR who I had a good experience with, Spork has been the same but he still didn't answer my question.

I'm getting my account back in three days, drop the subject.

btw my website is www.purgatorycreek.com/PlanetsideMedia/home.htm
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion