Empire behaviour - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We hump furniture.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-04, 09:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

Empire behaviour

It's weird how this happened but it seems each empire and it's players behave a different way. there are things you can expect one empire to do. for example you can always count on the VS to zerg the continent where the TR are fighting us, ALWAYS. and the TR are the serious ones, I went to emerald a few months back and played TR for a day. told them I got 400 grief with a vanguard in one day (played "flip the tank" with other vanguards) and they started giving me advice on how to drive! they take fighting way too seriously, it's kinda weird.

other things are for example, you know that when you fight the TR you will need to go fix the tech plant gen every 10 mins, those TR cloackers always blow it, they get off on it.

any other things you guys noticed?
Old 2004-01-04, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Nekota
Corporal

I've noticed that the other empires aren't as focused as the TR are. For example me being one of those TR who "get's off" on blowing the Tech Plant generator (I do too hehe I love sneaking in and breaking your stuff ). I notice that no matter how far behind the lines I go you always have people in those bases. Well the majority of the time it's NC and they enjoy the population to do this but, generally every base is manned if even by a repair crew.

The VS I've noticed are zealots. They're like damn ticks. They never surrender and are never quite gone. I remember several times where we push them off the continent only to find that they're waiting outside the warpgate watching to see when we start moving on to hit us again.
Old 2004-01-04, 12:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
TeraHertz
Major

Everyone knows VS werner usualy split your forces and the only reason it seems like your being zerged is NC chicken out once the first few vehicles breach the walls ususaly. The other day NC were working with VS to kill the TR. I know this for a fact and disagreed with it, but im not ranked so couldnt do anything about it. Also, for the past few days mass numbers of TR vanguards have been invading the field at VS bases.

You cannot compare TR emerald to TR Werner. Werner is a different planet in terms of population actions. I used to like TR werner, but since this past few vanguard incursions which in no way can be careless NC, I have lost ALL respect for them.

To be honest I DESPISE the multiple server empire bullshit. It is destroying the empire structure. It needs to get the fuck of Werner. We dont need it. I feel very strongly about this, and deplore it's implementation. The zergs you are seeing is often TR/NC joining VS and acting like lemmings. The established structure often look on in dismay at the literal hundreds of {NO OUTFIT} running around acting like NC.

Before multiple empires, sometimes VS would zerg, but only becasue we were beaten back to the brink. Other than that it was an illusion that people were double teaming, it happened to all.
Old 2004-01-04, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Batousai
Staff Sergeant

The VS are punks they always fight when u least expect it ( At least on murkov anyways). I hate fightin the VS with there lasher spray ( It makes my cpu lag then I get killed). For all you VS out there "You all suck" i really mean that, the lasher sucks the magrider definitely sucks and your MAXs cheat like theres no tomorrow. i hope u all burn.
Old 2004-01-04, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

I hate to tell you this but I know play for the NC and used to play for the VS I used to get owened more often by a jackhammer than I ever have with a lasher. Maybe it's just me.
Old 2004-01-04, 02:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

The NC (on markov) has two personalities, main stream, and the more serious people (also the vets people that have been around scence beta when markov was the bigest). The main stream is the huge crowds waiting for the hack with lost of TKing and shot being fired into the air. The vets are the peopoe organizing forces and doing the bulk of the capturing. Its amazing to see what a squad of us can do (or not do)

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-04, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Mognoc
Sergeant

I play on werner too, terahertz, I remember I killed you with a wallturret once...In all my experiance, the only time I have ever seen where the NC make a deal with TR is where an entire outfit of TR had JackHammers. The NC (us) on Werner aren't usually as dogged as the VS, but the TR give up very easily. I cant tell you how many times we have all breathed a sigh of relief after the last base is capped, and then the message: The Vanu Soverginity has captured [tower]. The Vanu Sovergeinety has hacked into [base].
Old 2004-01-04, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
SkunkPunk
Major

fuck all u stereotypical bitches... a vs cloaker has just as much chance at blowing a gen as a TR cloaker... any empire can come in between a battle if they want... sure the lasher spams, but SOE practically made the TR weapons for spamming, and how do VS maxes cheat? oh no he jumped i gotta move my mouse up... NC and TR have special abilities too u know, u never seen a row of TR maxes planted down in a tower with their own personal engineers behind them? with the NC shield they get to live through another decimator, giving them too much time to kill their attackers

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-01-04, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Spee
Colonel

Skunk, you flip out way more often, and a lot more incoherently than I do.

Chill.
Old 2004-01-04, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
xmodum
Colonel

Originally Posted by Rbstr
the huge crowds waiting for the hack with lost of TKing and shot being fired into the air.
if i ever get tked while waiting for another hack ill quit and go to TR on werner
NC at emerald are exactly the same
Old 2004-01-04, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Well I must say that even though I play NC I really am displeased with the lack of overall organization on Emerald. I play NC because my friends do and I always have and probably always will. We are a small group, only about 6 or so, and when we all squad up we've taken base after base after base, it's so fun. But as for organization as an empire, one word can describe the NC: sucky.

VS well I just don't like them as a whole. I've ran across a couple that were cool and actually had some sweet ideas for tactics. Other than that, most VS I see are lasher-freaks (which is ok, if you got it, use it, I guess) or magrider-aholics. I don't hold much respect for them, but I won't bitch about them.

TR I will admit is my favorite empire on Emerald. I give props to all you TR on Emerald, you guys really are awesome. I've seen quite a few continents overrun by TR not by overwhelming numbers but by sheer strategy. Hats off to you!
Old 2004-01-04, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

THe Markov VS are very disorganized and hardly put up an impressive fight for the NC or TR. I've also noticed that when camping spawn tubes, the NC mostly crowd around them with a Jackhammer and 3-shot burst just racing to get a cheap kill.
Old 2004-01-04, 11:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
noxious
Second Lieutenant

Empire trends I have noticed (on Emerald);

NC CR5s love to lead a lot more than the VS CR5s. I can not speak for TR as I have not reciently played TR Emerald.

VS use rexo far less than TR. I believe this is because more people cert in MAX suits, I have no way to say for certain however.

NC like to go the rexo + AV route where as VS just go with deci.

VS use MAXes. THis one we all know.

VS like to knife. My VS character has NEVER been knifed. I played NC this past week and got knifed four times. Everytime by VS characters.
Old 2004-01-05, 02:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
GreyFlcn
Sergeant Major

Let me just say that I noticed each empire generally acts different depending on what server they are on.
Old 2004-01-05, 07:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Kikinchikin

TR CR5's (excluding my outfit's, myself and hamma and some others) are obsessed with home continents and searhus.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion