NC now suck, thanks SOE - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: life is a b!tch, her name is {{eMaGyN}}
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-10, 10:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Aegis
Staff Sergeant

NC now suck, thanks SOE

Dont think its just werner, but NC are getting raped daily, owning nothing, the other empires have been buffed to the point where NC are useless against em. We dont have one decisive weapon. I'm not gonna change factions but i'm seriously considering taking my money elsewhere, i've invested time just to have a character that is wasted by Strikers, Pounders, Magmowers and Lashers everytime i go anywhere. Sorry if i am moaning, but i am just bored to tears of fighting and lsoign since the last patch.
Old 2003-08-10, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Eliaas_Demens
First Sergeant

Translation: I suck at PlanetSide.
Old 2003-08-10, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Cease
First Sergeant

The NC getting raped daily? Well then my monitor must be broke, because I saw a lot of blue on my global map last night during primetime. I wish I could tell you the NC had the highest population at that time, but I'd be lying if I did. Take a look... this is generally what the global map looked like for most of last night and this morning.

http://members.aol.com/zhyzak/poortr.jpg
Old 2003-08-10, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

We are fairing pretty well ON Emerald! We think we found a way to subdue the VS Zerg!
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
Old 2003-08-10, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Slice
Sergeant

Hmm...you say EACH empire was buffed? Ok, so the MCG got a small CoF change. You still have to know how to use it! Lots of TR have no idea how to use it! I'm waiting for the devs to 'screw up' and make the TR over powerful for a bit. The last time the TR owned everyone was back in Beta when our Maxes kicked ass. The NC haave the Jackhammer, and the Vanu have the god-weapon, the Lasher! And what about the Lancer, the supposedly AV-turned-AI weapon! I don't see strikers killing troops in 2 hits! (dont know bout phoenix) The Terrans have had the short end of the stick for awhile, and yet our population is one of the most dedicated. It makes me proud to be a Terran, knowing the Terrans around me will take the short end of the stick and beat the hell outta everyone with it! Long live the TR!
Old 2003-08-10, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Re: NC now suck, thanks SOE

Originally posted by Aegis
Dont think its just werner, but NC are getting raped daily, owning nothing, the other empires have been buffed to the point where NC are useless against em. We dont have one decisive weapon. I'm not gonna change factions but i'm seriously considering taking my money elsewhere, i've invested time just to have a character that is wasted by Strikers, Pounders, Magmowers and Lashers everytime i go anywhere. Sorry if i am moaning, but i am just bored to tears of fighting and lsoign since the last patch.
Cry more noob.... Just kidding, seriously, NC is fine. The boosted the lasher a bit too much, but nothing really balance raping. Everything is cool and the gang as far as I am concerned.
Old 2003-08-10, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

the only problem with the NC is obscene short range of the Jackhammer. Considering that now a Lasher is a more accurate JH with a higher ROF at close range really doesnt help either.

Old 2003-08-10, 12:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Nikodemus
Private

Aegis;
Try dumping your JH for a gauss rifle.
The gauss honestly owns the lasher big time on any range longer than 10 meters.

Not to mention :
Surge + deci > pounder

Mines > magmower

Cover > striker
Old 2003-08-10, 12:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
NoSurrender
Contributor
Colonel

frog u love HA dont bitch about it u own everything in HA trust me i squad w/ u

Thanks to Eine for my awesome sig
Old 2003-08-10, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
CrazyCrazy
Corporal

Yeah I think when evreyone and their mother started using the hart wp trick, every NC was fighting on cyssor, so we lost everywhere else. But now that they fixed it, we are kicking ass again.
Old 2003-08-10, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Slice
Sergeant

its only fixed on the test server, they HAVE NOT implemented the WP in the real server yet (from what ive heard, i may be wrong, plz tell me if i am)
Old 2003-08-10, 02:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Trebor95
First Sergeant

He is 100% right, something is amis, on Werner the NC are regularly beaten back to one or less home continents.

Although today the NC were on a major offensive and did exceedingly well also on Hossin and Ishundar
Old 2003-08-10, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Everay
Major General

now there are 3 problems with the NC weapons, Pheonix, all i want is that goddamned dumbfire mode promised to us! guass, its CoF expands just a lil much, they need to tone it down abit, especialy because its supposed to be a accurate weapon, and the JHs range blows, but i dont really care too much about that one, because after all, it is a shotgun
Old 2003-08-10, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Slice
Sergeant

Thank god! An understanding NC! I've talked to numerous ppl who want JH's range increased, but 1) its a shotgun & 2) Its not bad a medium range as it is. I agree with Everay though. Having looted numerous Gauss's, I agree that the CoF should by touched down just a tad, maybe a little less then the MCG was tweaked. However, I don't want dumbfire for Phoenix! Why? Because I've killed lots of Phoenix'ers while they are flying!!! Lol
Old 2003-08-10, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Everay
Major General

bastard! i hate that, and its not so much to get outa harms way, cuz it dosent tell you you were shot, but really, that if you shot at a target thats not moving and you get close enough, you couldve used the dumbfire mode to hit em and get another round out faster, and i think it was asked higher up how many pheonix rounds to kill a infantryman? i think its like 6, and no, your stupid to try it IMO, because it takes so damn long

oh, and the JH, it rarely hits at 50 meters even if you got the cossair on the enemy, and at 40 meters it dosent to much damage, the real beef guys have with it is below like 10 meters, when its about 4 hit kill, which TR and vanu hate, but you know, if you cant stand the heat, dont touch the damn fire, cuz thats what you do when you zerg NC

Last edited by Everay; 2003-08-10 at 02:51 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion