Your favorite players or outfits on Connery - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Making America skinny, one slap at a time.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-06-10, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
snafus
Sergeant Major

Your favorite players or outfits on Connery

I figured it would be fun to make a little love hate thread dedicated to some of the people that make PS2 fun for you. Here is my list of certain players and outfits/alliances that stand out in either ways you love or ways you wish you could find them in real life and start punching faces

NC players
1. Datablue, is truly a nefarious sneaky cunt, but also an amazing pilot and a blast to pew pew at daily.

2. Maiza, another great pilot who just can't seem to leave me alone when I am trying to farm the masses.

3.GuapohNC another pilot who when gets the jump on you makes life a wee bit irritable to say the least.

NC outfits/alliance
1.ARA, these are in my opinion the core of the NC as of right now. They are always a pain in my ass when on the move together creating a formidable front that takes much coordination from TR to counter. They just pull to much AA though, really need to stop doing that, seriously.

2.666, When they pull together and have their squads or platoons coordinated they put up an amazing fight that is always fun to contend with. And I just love messing with their air wing.

3. 82nd, as I still lack quality pew pew time with these guys I see them from time to time and they do well enough. But I really love chasing their air groups though, they never seem to see me coming.

VS Players
1. Virtw, wish this guy flew more lately but he is still one of the best pilots on the server and a scary lib gunner. Always a blast going against this Scientologist.

2. Babacuaa, though he is a filth traitor he is still one of the more fun ESF pilots to fight on VS side.

3. Metalfig, Another great pilot who is one persistent bastard. No matter how many times our air wing will shoot him down he always comes back for more.

VS Outfits
1.Future Crew, though this is an obvious choice for the VS, I just love catching these guys out in the open so I can administer some rocket pod justice.

2. Jenk, A new addition to Connery have had some good fights with these guys on the ground and in the air.

3. PCYS, Always see these guys with the VS horde, seem to give our ground guys solid fights and they occasionally send some good ESF out to play.

4. Baid, Another outfit that I always seem to see when facing the VS. Hold them to the same level as PCYS as I really don't engage them on the ground myself.

Old 2013-06-11, 02:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Re: Your favorite players or outfits on Connery

ITT: "Pilots I hate"
Old 2013-06-11, 04:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Fate
Corporal

Awful
Old 2013-06-13, 08:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
KesTro
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
ITT: "Pilots I hate"
All things derive from love, and with time hate too shall subside.~

Enough of that though.

As of late outfits I've taken a notice in are EXE and 26SP from TR. Just a couple of nights ago EXE was camping the NC Warpgate(In a rather intoxicated manner), took us a good hour to finally get them out of there with some harasser runs.

And as always from Vanu is FCRW, although I haven't been seeing too many of them around lately. In addition to them I would have to say PCYS and BAID provide for some excellent fights, namely ones that end in tears and the smoldering wreckage of my Harasser but never the less fun.

As for favorite players ScourgeOfTheServer is my #1 choice to try and kill, I am first and foremost a grunt and Scourge is the only FCRW member I regularly see on the ground. :<
Old 2013-06-16, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Koadster
Sergeant Major

3.GuapohNC

hahahahahahahahaha.

MuNrOe : Eat a Dick sandwich TR
Old 2013-06-18, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Coltorl
Private

Originally Posted by Koadster View Post
3.GuapohNC

hahahahahahahahaha.
You have no right to say that unless you actually fought him. I think he is a skilled pilot and HT as a bunch of nice and relaxed players, I don't hate HFA as an outfit but I don't like how you breed elitism in your members and your a good example.
Old 2013-06-19, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Koadster
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
You have no right to say that unless you actually fought him. I think he is a skilled pilot and HT as a bunch of nice and relaxed players, I don't hate HFA as an outfit but I don't like how you breed elitism in your members and your a good example.
Guapoh is the perfect example of elitism mate, played with him for 6 months when he was TR AND in HFA, before got he butthurt and moved to NC. Dont talk about things you dont understand princess.

MuNrOe : Eat a Dick sandwich TR
Old 2013-06-19, 11:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
snafus
Sergeant Major

Doesn't really matter if he is elitist or not. I was just noting his abilities and how they interfere with my farming.

Old 2013-06-20, 01:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
Doesn't really matter if he is elitist or not. I was just noting his abilities and how they interfere with my farming.
You aren't good.
Old 2013-06-20, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Coltorl
Private

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
You aren't good.
How would one define good? This game isn't exactly a skillful game, I think I'm good at Dota, maybe even great, but someone will always be better and someone will always say I suck even though they can not prove it. Once you look at a game like Planetside and look for stuff that you can use in your advantage you realise that this game doesn't reward skill as much as it would in Dota, you can say anyone sucks at this game but eventually they are going to ruin your day one way or another.
Old 2013-06-21, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

You aren't good.
I'm sorry the correct term is now, <BCP> BAD BAD BAAAAD </BCP>

Old 2013-06-21, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
snafus
Sergeant Major

You aren't good.
<3 you to.

Old 2013-06-26, 03:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
SternLX
Sergeant

Can't say I have any favorite players on Connery. Outfits however since mine is so small you will find me rolling with PCYS or FCRW once in awhile.

On the NC side. If I see 666 I'm shooting at you first.

TR, no real nemisis Outfit, no one really stands out to me. Well maybe TXR, those guys seem to always be everywhere at once. Actually if memory serves one night I kept running into [TXR] Bunfur everywhere. I think I killed him once at each different base.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Fiver
Private

Coltorl you are pretty good, and should feel good.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
chromakey
Private

In honor of GuapoNC:

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)