IRONFIST: Heavy Support | CTC Alliance [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We're not laughing with you, we're laughing AT you.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-07, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
toljar
Corporal

IRONFIST: Heavy Support | CTC Alliance [NA]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R0IOc23Cgso" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IRONFIST focuses on the support aspect of Planetside 1 and Planetside 2. We are an outside battlefield type of outfit that believes getting our allies into the the bases is just as important as as being on the front lines pushing. Support CTC and the Terran Republic with our battlefield expertise is something we excel at very well.

What we are looking for.

-Snipers
-Medics
-Engineers
-Liberator pilots
-Tank drivers

What we expect of our members:

-Respecting one another is the biggest thing we stress, if you cannot get along with your brothers and sister of IRONFIST then you do not belong in our ranks.

-Uphold the tenets of Honor and Brotherhood by demonstrating integrity.

-Do not cheat, exploit or hack as this shows the lack of integrity and trust in you.

What we do.

IRONFIST has always taken pride on producing results no matter the size of our forces. This photo above shows exactly that, IRONFIST believes in strength in quality, not strength in numbers. We do not need to run an outfit of 225+ members to be able to get things done, we help our members when they ask for it and show them new tricks when we learn them. That is what makes IRONFIST so strong, our members.

IRONFIST- Specializes in finding the strengths and weakness of group's and inserting them into the proper battle situation that best suits the play style of such group's.

We focus on development of players to increase their play style along with building their leadership abilities so that they may one day command a squad of players into a battle and come out not only victorious but with a better understand of the people over which they command.

IRONFIST believes in not only a strong personal community but a strong and recognizable alliance that uphold the same beliefs which we do. By having such an alliance we are able to field our players into a larger, more diverse group in hopes of helping to improve their way of playing as well as expanding their social presence.

HONOR & BROTHERHOOD

For these two fundamentals, IRONFIST unites and fights together in Planetside 2. To be in IRONFIST is to be within a Brotherhood of gamers, an organization comprised of brothers and sisters who place the BROTHERHOOD before their own gain. The mission for IRONFIST is to immerse ourselves within the Planetside 2 community and demonstrate why we are regarded as one of the most prominent groups around.

It is our expectation that all members show respect to all others within IRONFIST, as well as all players within our Alliance. These are your brothers and sisters; it is through this bond where lasting success is found, and a competitive nature helps us all strive to improve.

Supporting and gaming with each other is not just for the moment, to be within IRONFIST is to have friends that will support you and game with you for years. Our approach of Honor dictates that no member make use of cheats or hacks in any game we play; this shall extend into any online game. There is no Honor in achieving success through exploitation. All members of IRONFIST aspire that their presence on the battlefield garner fear from their enemies, hope from their allies, and respect from all.

Thus we set our sights upon the gamescape of Planetside 2. Our tenets will help us to build friendships that will last across these years, with a structured community to support and be called home by all of these friends. IRONFIST's fundamentals of Honor and Brotherhood will continue in Planetside as they always have, through dedication to building a community of friends that dominate anywhere they place their focus.

Honor brings successful competitive gameplay.

Brotherhood comes from a community of family and friends.

IRONFIST unites them both.

RESPEK FIST!

Feel free to check out our website and our webcast, IRONFIST FISTFULL. If you would like to play a few games to get a feel for us, let me know and I will set you up with teamspeak 3 information.

Last edited by toljar; 2012-07-29 at 11:10 AM.
Old 2012-06-07, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Re: IRONFIST (Members of CtC alliance)

This is a classy outfit.

Total recommendation.
Old 2012-06-07, 06:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
killercam
Private

I have registered to your website but i see no way to get a hold of you guys. any chance in getting some TS info?
Old 2012-06-07, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

I support these guys
Old 2012-06-07, 08:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DEA
Corporal

Glad to see you guys on board.
Old 2012-06-07, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
toljar
Corporal

I will pm you the ts, sorry about that . I noticed a forum if marked hidden and Iwill fix that asap
Old 2012-06-08, 12:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Effulgent
Private

These guys are cool people and they do good work. All around a solid outfit.
Old 2012-06-09, 09:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Soothsayer
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Sorry I missed that CTC meeting the other night, count me in for the one tomorrow!
Old 2012-06-09, 12:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
toljar
Corporal

Sounds good, We will all be prepped and ready!

CTC!
Old 2012-06-09, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
TJourney
Private

Misc Info

I joined IRONFIST on the hills of Hossin back in 2003, it's been almost 9 years now, and it will always be my second family.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
toljar
Corporal

We actually are playing some solid PS1 right now, quite a few of us. However we are playing as NC since we originated as NC. I'm pumped to roll TR.
Old 2012-06-10, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
DEA
Corporal

Missed the meeting yesterday, I'd like to set up another day in the next week where we can have an open forum with your guys mine and IF's. I'll post something in regards to that soon, let me know.
Old 2012-06-10, 10:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
toljar
Corporal

Today is actually when TRG said they can make it. To my knowledge according to the forums there will be one tonight at 5 pm cntrl.
Old 2012-06-11, 04:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
John Top
Private

IRONFIST has been a great group of people to game with. Expecting to dominate with them alongside TRG and CP.
Old 2012-06-12, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
TJourney
Private

Misc Info

Stylin' Terran Republic Promotional video, which may happen to use the logo I made for IRONFIST TR :P
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic