Grievance Global Gaming [G3] | NOW RECRUITING - PS2 TR | [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This quote has been taken out of context.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-12, 06:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DiRtDoGg
Private

Grievance Global Gaming [G3] | NOW RECRUITING - PS2 TR | [NA]

http://www.grievanceguild.com

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a clan that you know no one? Ever hop from clan to clan trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from clan mates or even find a clan that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

FPS TEAM - Currently waiting for Planetside 2 but always open to new FPS titles
EQ2 (permafrost)
EvE
GW2 (Guild available at launch)
League of Legends
Rift (Guardians - Wolvesbane Server)
SWTOR (Empire Krayt Dragon) (Republic: Canderous Ordo) (Oceanic Empire: Dalborra) PvE Servers.
Tera (Blightwood Server)
The Secret World (Available at launch)
WoW (Azuremyst-Alliance)
(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse the forums. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Its free to register on the forums, so come on over and take a look. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time

DiRtDoGg - Head of FPS Divisions for Grievance Global Gaming [G3]
Old 2012-06-12, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Steelheart
Private

Re: Grievance Global Gaming [G3] | NOW RECRUITING - PS2 TR |

You can't go wrong with this organization! Great players with awesome attitudes!
Old 2012-06-14, 08:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
DiRtDoGg
Private

We are currently recruiting for all roles. We need dedicated soldiers to fill our infantry, Air and Land positions. Please visit our forums for more info
Old 2012-06-18, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
DiRtDoGg
Private

Still looking for new soldiers to join the Grievance ranks.. Looking for a tight nit family orientated Outfit.. Check us out
Old 2012-06-30, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Steelheart
Private

Grievance has been around for over a decade and we are always on the lookout for good people! If you are looking for a great guild, then goto www.grievanceguild.com and join a community that you can be a part of for the rest of your life!
Old 2012-07-06, 07:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Steelheart
Private

Re: Grievance Global Gaming [G3] | NOW RECRUITING - PS2 TR | [NA]

Come check us out and discover an Organization where gaming is more about the gamers than the actual game!
Old 2012-07-09, 08:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Steelheart
Private

You will not find a better Organization than this one. Want a group of players that you can play games with for the rest of your life? THIS IS IT!
Old 2012-07-30, 09:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Katalyst
Private

Been with these guys for a year and a half now. Never had as much fun gaming as with this group. Always something to play with people.
Old 2012-08-02, 08:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Steelheart
Private

Check out our new video!

Old 2012-08-05, 07:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Steelheart
Private

This is going to be such an awesome game! Looking forward to kmeting you all on the battlefield soon!
Old 2012-08-11, 07:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Steelheart
Private

This is going to be an amazing team!
Old 2012-08-23, 11:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Steelheart
Private

Going Terran Republic and looking for a great group of people to play with? Come check us out!
Old 2012-09-03, 09:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Jarr
Private

Howdy all

I'm Jarr the appointed Leader for the Outfit. I have been with Grievance for 7 years and it had been alot fun to game with this guild traveling from game to game.

I am a veteran of Planetside for almost a decade and I hope to play for another decade in Planetside 2.
I look forward to leading this Outfit to excellence. Hope you join us for some Barney and Smurf killing!
Loyalty until Death.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Steelheart
Private

Originally Posted by Jarr View Post
Howdy all

I'm Jarr the appointed Leader for the Outfit. I have been with Grievance for 7 years and it had been alot fun to game with this guild traveling from game to game.

I am a veteran of Planetside for almost a decade and I hope to play for another decade in Planetside 2.
I look forward to leading this Outfit to excellence. Hope you join us for some Barney and Smurf killing!
Loyalty until Death.
Jarr is a long-time and respected member of Grievance! As a Clan Leader we have no doubt that he will lead this Outfit to greatness!
Old 2012-10-03, 06:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
bellyphat
Private

Interest is gaining in Grievance for this game, Looks like we are going to have a decent showing at launch. Join up now and get to know the community better
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic