Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+ - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of Hamma, creator of the word "Jackhole"
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-12-29, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
zib
Private

Re: Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+

Great outfit and great times. If you are interested stop on by the website and drop us a line, or just jump on TS with us. Most members play with us first then end up joining.
Old 2013-01-09, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
ReactionShot
Private

We're still actively recruiting. If you have any questions, go ahead and bring them up here, on our forums, or teamspeak. We look forward to meeting you!
Old 2013-01-20, 07:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Bear
Corporal

If you aren't in IR you're missing a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic gaming community. Check us out, you won't be disappointed.
Old 2013-01-21, 12:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
MrToaster
Private

Playing with these guys in the time I did proved one thing to me they are a great bunch of people and I am sorry for abusing the privelige I had because I lost the only Outfit I will ever join and if you join this outfit you will have one that is willing to be serious enough to push the rebel and vanu scum back to their warpgates on almost every op and also have the fun events hosted by the NCO's and the fellow comrades in the platoons. On top of that every member is willing to support one another when asked. As a former player I highly recommend joining this outfit if you want to have a great experience because I know that I did. -MrToaster
Old 2013-01-26, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
kuch
Private

Been with this outfit for a little over a month now and have to say that I have never run into such a solid group of guys. At any given time you can find up to two squads actively playing and during the op's night which run at least twice a week we can field just about 2 full platoons. Organization is key with this game and Imperial Reach has it nailed down. There is an established command structure that makes what you are doing in game actually feel like you are accomplishing something.

If you are interested follow the instructions by the original poster and experience planetside in a whole new way!
Old 2013-01-26, 11:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Izanagi
Private

Truthfully this outfit is the biggest reason I've stayed on waterson TR, a good group of guys with the right balance of laid back casual socializing during off times but very disciplined and effective during outfit ops. The level of knowledge in the outfit on almost every aspect of the game is amazing, if I ask a question and someone doesn't know, it becomes their mission to find out, making learning the ins and outs of planetside2 easy.

All in all they're a great group of players who've formed not just an outfit in a game, but a community. I'm proud to say I'm part of imperial reach, and I'm sure every other member could say the same.
Old 2013-01-27, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
RedOak
Private

New teamspeak at ts.imperialreach.com:7057. Come and chat with us.
Old 2013-02-01, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Claspie
Private

Just recently added a new Op night for through the week to extend the killing... fun! I meant fun. No matter, Imperial Reach is a "band of brothers" type of Outfit where we are tactical and organized yet we do it in a fun way. When it's time to do business, we do and then we have Galaxy Wrestling on Thursdays. Come have some fun and start enjoying a new level of Planetside 2.

#TheMapIsRed
Old 2013-02-08, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
zib
Private

We will be running on op tonight on Amerish for any and all that would like to join us!
If you are Vs or Nc come fight with us on amerish tonight!
Old 2013-02-12, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
RedOak
Private

New delta training went great. Still running armor, air, and infantry. Wednesday ops incoming!
Old 2013-02-20, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Izanagi
Private

proud to be a member of these guys, the leadership is very hands on with helping to shape the outfit into one that everyone wants to be in, and they aren't afraid to try seemingly stupid tactics. refreshing to see people who LISTEN to ideas and tactics, and we've had a few good ones come about because of this.

they've also got a huge repository of information among it's members and leadership, so rare is it to have a question about the game that someone cant help out with.
Old 2013-02-21, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Claspie
Private

Thumbs up Re: Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+

Imperial Reach is only growing and improving night to night and Operation to Operation. We're becoming a force and we welcome all Terran players.

Think you suck? No worries, we'll train you in one of our focused training courses led by one of our skillful Officers. New to the game? We'll help you become a seasoned veteran in no time.

All it requires is a positive attitude, ability to take orders to follow Command and above all else... have fun and don't ruin it for others. We quickly weed out the Drama Queens, immature kids and those that just don't "get it."

If you're looking for your first Outfit or even a new one, you've found it.

#TheMapIsRed
Old 2013-02-22, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Gutsum
Private

Old 2013-02-23, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Whoisback
Private

Very awesom outfit with people who like to have fun and by the same time play the game
Old 2013-02-25, 10:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
RedOak
Private

Brand new video by Aetrix! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Mxm700hYAYo
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic