[Cobalt] TEIC - Terr - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: My Video card is bigger then your Video card.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2014-12-02, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ellnic
Private

[Cobalt] TEIC - Terr

Are you looking for a hard fight with equal minded nutcases? Do you want to walk into the crossroads with a chaingun and kill everything you see? Good! Then join [TEIC]! We are one of the oldest outfits on Cobalt (Server champions!) with 2 years of experience.

We are an international outfit looking for people who know how to hold a point against 48 rabid jackhammer wielding NC. The kind of people who say 20 pewpew magriders are good certs and the sort of people that like to take a piss out of each other over Teamspeak.We are a jack of all trades kind of outfit. We like showing the TR how its done and how to mess around and make the opposition go "Let's leave because [TEIC] is here"

What is our goal? Well what we want is an outfit that can be quickly adapted to any situationWe are known for our competitive gameplay and knowledge on how to deal with any situation. Our tactics are versatile and diverse, from galaxy drops, to max rushes and battle sundies; we will do whatever is needed to get the job done! But we will always do this with a smile on our face and have a laugh amongst eachother.

Well I think you get the picture of what [TEIC] does and we have the experience and expertise to know when what and how to get rid of the enemy!

What do we expect from you as a member of [TEIC]? You’ll need to join us on TS and our squads and be a mature player and willing to listen to orders. In return we will offer you guys loads of fun, certs and loads of nice battles.

Apply to the outfit on Cobalt whisper any of the [TEIC] officers ! Incuding

-Bringerofwinter

- EllNic

- Landeman

"I'd play with those sons of guns any day" - Abraham Lincoln

We hope to hear from you soon !

Find us on team speak over at:

terran-republic.net

Last edited by ellnic; 2014-12-02 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Becuase I am batman
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic