THE solution for Darklight. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Oh God, not you again...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-08-19, 02:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

I have a BR18 Rexo grunt HA/SA/med/eng and a BR 18 pure infiltrator. I get to see both sides of this ugly mess. Darklight flickering is so effective that I do it with both my characters as often as I can. Why not? I have DL mapped to the downward stroke of my mousewheel. Any idea how easy it is to flicker DL when it is on your mouse wheel? It basically gives me full immunity from cloakers and allows me to kill them wherever I see them. This is such a problem that I really cant play my cloaker effectivly indoors and have adapted my battle style to killing people on approaches and on catwalks...etc. I use it exactly the same way when I play my infiltrator as well. Nothing is better than sneaking up on another infiltrator and killing them and this is very easy to do

While I feel playing an infiltrator is 100x easier now than before I quit, there are still problems with Darklight that can be fixed with 2 very simple ideas

1) Take off a chunk of Stamina just to activate it: buh-bye flikering. Turning on DL should be like jumping
2) No reason whatsoever that this should work in 3rd person: Remove that ability

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion