Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Old 2011-02-11, 01:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Grimster
First Lieutenant

Grimmen NC Werner

Greetings!

I am a 30 year old nowadays part time gamer. I got a family with gf and four kids(the reason I am a part game gamer).

My online gaming carrier started with Quake where I started out with running a Quake Team Fortress clan. I think TF is one of the big reasons I favor team oriented games over anything. I have moved through several games and before Quake I also played a lot of Doom and Heretic. I consider my self as mainly a UT veteran where I had the peak of my gaming carrier when a friend and I ran a UT2k3/4 iCTF clan. We were really good and manage to finish third in the first Clanbase Euro Cup we participated in. We won the Euro Cup the year after.

I started playing Planetside in the open beta and played it for about half a year after the release of Core Combat. I then usually resubscribed a couple of months at a time once a year.

I have now recently started to subscribe again much due to the on coming Planetside: Next.

I am hoping that Planetside: Next will keep what made Planetside so good but at the same time provide some new content.

Oh well with my gaming history I could probably go on forever. But I am a nice guy who enjoy movies and long walks on the beach. ;-)

Oh btw if any NC outfits are looking for a semi-casual player give me a shout.

This item might be subject for edit when I have more time on my hands.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions