NC = Toast - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Pioneers in the field of spam
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-26, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

Sorry Noxious. It wasnt an exaggeration, rather my best estimation. In the last few weeks there have been what seems 2 to 1 NC/TR on Emerald during the cont wars I have been on and like I said before there arent stats that track this so you really just have to eyeball it. With the lack of evidence to the contrary we will just have differing opinions on the matter

Last edited by Queensidecastle; 2003-09-26 at 07:34 PM.
Old 2003-09-27, 02:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
SkunkPunk
Major

wtf is this shit, there is no god damn allaince... i dunno wtf u guys r talking about but im gonna get a bunch of VS to go to anywhere TR and cause total chaos i hope whatever the pussies of each team have made gets broken up, this is was wtf is an alliance, ur alliacne is the other members of ur faction, why do we want those goggleyed rednecks... NC arent the best in the world... although today i must say we got owned by NC they played it really smart today, but seriously if i see VS standing by TR im gonna not only kill the TR but kill the VS i mean this is serious bullshit... whos idea was it for an alliance anyways?

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2003-09-27, 03:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
WritheNC
First Lieutenant

With the NC, if you start to gain the upper ground they all just disappear half the time. You see it all the time on forseral, they'll cap all the way down to Caer without a fight, steamroll the few guys who try and stop them down to Ogma, and then every last fucking NC will disappear
Every empire does that.

Seriously, if you got down to Sobek and Thoth with little to no resistance, would you bother to stick around waiting for a fight?

Of course my own team can upset me once in a while, like when they ignore home continents.
Old 2003-09-27, 03:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
WritheNC
First Lieutenant

QueenSideCastle...

You're full of crap. You always have been.

Oh I forgot. You played all 3 empires past BR15, which gives you more credential than anyone else.

Maybe you should apply to work on the PS live team.
Old 2003-09-27, 05:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
bryan25
Sergeant Major

I was there when that happend man was it a pain in the ass i almost cried when i looked at the manp and sall NC almost completely wiped out but at the end of the day we captured all our home conts back.

Old 2003-09-27, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Cease
First Sergeant

Alliances are going to happen. Its the nature of a 3 team game. Anytime one team stays on top for a period of time, the other two will work on attacking them. Saw this in DAoC all the time. And these alliances will always break down.

NC/Emerald is so full of bandwaggoners right now its not even funny. All the players wanting the game on easy mode went back to NC after the Lasher nerf. And since Emerald is the server with the highest population, many headed there. Hell, many TR/Emerald deleted and re-rolled NC/Emerald.

And now that the NC is getting double-teamed the bandwaggoners are bailing their team is typical fashion. This will thin things out for a bit and then the VS and TR won't need an alliance.

Tactics has nothing to do with majority of "success" in PS. Numbers do.

Edit: When I say people went to NC looking for the game on easy mode, I'm not actually saying NC is easy mode. I'm saying that's the perception these bandwaggoners have. Now that the JH is being nerfed, you can expect to see a decline. I still think Vanu would be whoopin' everyone's ass if they conisistenly had the people NC and TR do.

Last edited by Cease; 2003-09-27 at 10:58 AM.
Old 2003-09-27, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

Cease is totally correct.
Old 2003-09-27, 03:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
noxious
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by Cease
Alliances are going to happen. Its the nature of a 3 team game. Anytime one team stays on top for a period of time, the other two will work on attacking them. Saw this in DAoC all the time. And these alliances will always break down.

NC/Emerald is so full of bandwaggoners right now its not even funny. All the players wanting the game on easy mode went back to NC after the Lasher nerf. And since Emerald is the server with the highest population, many headed there. Hell, many TR/Emerald deleted and re-rolled NC/Emerald.

And now that the NC is getting double-teamed the bandwaggoners are bailing their team is typical fashion. This will thin things out for a bit and then the VS and TR won't need an alliance.

Tactics has nothing to do with majority of "success" in PS. Numbers do.

Edit: When I say people went to NC looking for the game on easy mode, I'm not actually saying NC is easy mode. I'm saying that's the perception these bandwaggoners have. Now that the JH is being nerfed, you can expect to see a decline. I still think Vanu would be whoopin' everyone's ass if they conisistenly had the people NC and TR do.
I agree with ya for the most part. I don't think this has caused many NC to jump ship however, the alliance died already and numbers seem to show that not many, if any left. At 6:30PST last night the populations were 32% TR, 36% NC, 32% VS. This was as the alliance was just beginning to fall apart. The TR were hitting Esamir as well as Amerish, and the NC were beginning to retake their continents. At 8:00PST the populations were 31%TR, 39% NC, 30%VS. At this point NC had locked a few continents, one might consider things back to normal
Old 2003-09-27, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Cease
First Sergeant

Yep, par for the course. Biggest pop=winner.
Old 2003-09-27, 03:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Aen
First Sergeant

"Go Cease its your birthday............"
Old 2003-09-27, 05:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Otis
Master Sergeant

Wow, there was really an "alliance" between the TR and VS? Does anybody know what outfits were in this alliance?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion