4thEmpire.com - Info - New Cross Faction Community - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I have gone blind for the molesterbation.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-02-23, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
FoxKnight
Private

4thEmpire.com - Info - New Cross Faction Community

Hello Folks,

Wanted to post up a message on some free to use items a few buddies and myself setup for all PlanetSide 2 players to be able to use. The website and Mumble voice server (250 slots) is now available. What we are trying to accomplish is creating a fun environment for those that don't simply like playing one faction of the game, they love playing the game utilizing all of the features including those from the three different empires. We chose the name as with PS history people were called the 4th Empire.

Do I have to join an Outfit? - While there is the ability to join up with one of the three sub-outfits we created... it is not a necessity as playing the game should be that simple... playing the game how you want, when you want and with little restraints. Join up on the website to keep in touch with a buddy or post some new ideas... or just to round up some people for what you want to do. This is the idea we have and with a little help we can create something fun.

Worried about SPIES??? - Does it matter? The point of the game is killing people and taking their house. I personally would want someone to know where I am so i can decorate their screen with my awesome Maniac helmet and camo for a few seconds of fame. As I always tell DrunkenHero, "I wish I had a solid gold Vanguard. Bright as day, so everyone can see me easier and I can get more kills screaming, COME AT ME BRO!."

What's the catch? - There is none other than push to talk on mumble, we wanted to create our own community and do it in a different way then all the old style stuck in an outfit and do it this way only vibe. Our only real catch is catching you to try it out so the couple c-notes dropped makes it worth doing. This is all for the player base of Jaeger and soon Waterson when we merge.

Information:
Mumble: mumble://64.34.202.140:3087/?version=1.2.3 or 64.34.202.140 Port 3087
Mumble New Users Setup Guide: http://www.4thempire.com/cforum/m/4....ruction/page/1

Thanks for your time,
FoxKnight

Drunken Heroes -
Alcoholism is The Path to Freedom.

Last edited by FoxKnight; 2013-02-23 at 10:18 PM.
Old 2013-02-25, 12:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Re: 4thEmpire.com - Info - New Cross Faction Community

Interesting. A very good idea and I applaud at your efforts
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)