LOL @ the VS fail - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: For every 1 good quote you accept, it encourages me to submit 10 bad ones.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Re: LOL @ the VS fail

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
To many VS tears, flooded the server.
I haven't seen many tears shed by VS. Majority of the people bitching on the forum right now are NC and some TR.

VS pointing out that they got double teamed (depending on how worded) isn't 'crying'. It's the truth, they were. Sucks, but it happened.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by RodenyC View Post
I find it funny how we are being called the sore loser yet I see NC and TR bitching the most at mistake a Dev made.Then go on to double team VS and still was barely able to beat them because they took the gen down.
haha, yeah.. Taking a gen down, thats tantamount to hacking the game !
Old 2012-07-07, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Badjuju
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by The Kush View Post
The VS decided to cheat (not surprised the VS can only win if they have some kind of unfair advantage) but it back fired on them because the NC and TR got pissed and decided to kick them off first. It was fucking hilarious.

The VS cheated because you are suppose to stay in your warp gate and of course right when the event starts they already have hacks.

Either that or they are just too stupid (retards do tend to prefer the VS)
I like how you criticize and generalize other factions and then fulfill the stereotype that the younger crowd tends to go NC with you immensely immature comment. Not to say that the younger crowd really does tend to role NC, but I would be embarrassed to have some one like you comment on behalf of my faction.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
GTGD
First Sergeant

These posters are really out of touch with reality, they actually think the VS cheated/hacked lmfao
Old 2012-07-07, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by GTGD View Post
These posters are really out of touch with reality, they actually think the VS cheated/hacked lmfao
Cute isn't it? I'm actually flattered myself.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Apparently they (VS) decided for vengeance by invading Esamir and blowing up gens at every base while having a 2 or 3 to 1 pop advantage.
You guys really pissed them off!

Last edited by Kalbuth; 2012-07-07 at 06:22 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Kalbuth View Post
Apparently they (VS) decided for vengeance by invading Esamir and blowing up gens at every base while having a 2 or 3 to 1 pop advantage.
You guys really pissed them off!
Thats okay. We'll take it back, and then I'll have them sanclocked. VS can play on Esamir all they like, but when the actual muscle of the NC is done with old oshur, play time is over for oneboreddude and friends.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-07 at 06:24 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

End of the Day, VS hacked bases when they weren't supposed to and that screwed yourselves, blame the outfits or members of the VS that did it. The NC - TR fight was going to be fun at the end, even with the VS being sore losers at Zal :P lol

Old 2012-07-07, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
Thats okay. We'll take it back, and then I'll have them sanclocked. VS can play on Esamir all they like, but when the actual muscle of the NC is done with old oshur, play time is over for oneboreddude and friends.
The actual "muscle" of the NC is in a ToD in the middle of nowhere currently, and completely useless, tbh
Old 2012-07-07, 06:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
OpolE
Sergeant Major

An admin should not take sides

He was logged in as VS and VS got the dropship and Tech plant.

We teamed up because we hate the VS for having this advantage and spawn at base.

Goodbye VS im glad you got kicked off. You should have swapped as soon as you saw an admin on your own team.

4000+ Hours of PS1
Old 2012-07-07, 06:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by OpolE View Post
An admin should not take sides

He was logged in as VS and VS got the dropship and Tech plant.

We teamed up because we hate the VS for having this advantage and spawn at base.

Goodbye VS im glad you got kicked off. You should have swapped as soon as you saw an admin on your own team.
You show a huge lack of knowledge of what happened.

He didn't take sides. If anything, we got the short end of the stick. The event started before all VS were even teleported to Oshur. I got teleported over 5 minutes after the event started personally. I popped up at Atan.

Before I came, those who were there before the event started saw plenty of TR there as well. They were killed when the event started and the VS took the base. VS had no time to leave the base, we started getting moved in only right before the event started.

Because NC and TR were moved there first, they had time to organize and take in the map. We had no such chance.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Are you guys kidding me? GEt you facts straight!

People got summoned to atar. We didint know that to do, if we should move out to the warpgate or if this was intended. Just a minute before the earthquakes, Higby told us to message brewko to get teleported to the WG. Yet, we did spam brew about the matter for the entire time.

When the event started, we just went ahead and did what we assumed the correct thing to do: get a hack on Atar. Some got mossys from atar and just headed to jamshid and other bases, thats why we got that many hacks in the early phase of the fight.

Then, stuff went crazy, and TR and NC just double teamed us. We expected that to happen anyway, as oshur pretty much forces double teaming to happen (the continent is just crap in a 3way, way to small, extremly stupid lattience).
For a lot of the time, we had the lowest pop. Then we got more VS, and NC had the lowest pop. TR? TR had a lot more people all the time.

We hoped that TR and NC would start attacking each other at some point, but they just kept going after Atar nonstop. If they would have went elsewhere even for just a bit, VS would clearly have Won the event. No matter what TR or NC pull off, they clearly cant Stop us without double teaming.

As for the event itself: i did like it a lot, and it should be repeated (the server crashed, so TR had a easy go at the end due to massive pop imbalance), but the next time some changes need to be made. For once, make sure nobody is somewhere where he shouldnt be (Tactical overlay makes checking that super easy), and also, dont start the event untill all 3 factions got even pop. If somehow possible, allow Instant action. It was ment to work based on the forum post, but it didnt. Instant action would have gotten us even pops quickly, instead of this rather large imbalance at some times.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Landtank
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Are you guys kidding me? GEt you facts straight!

People got summoned to atar. We didint know that to do, if we should move out to the warpgate or if this was intended. Just a minute before the earthquakes, Higby told us to message brewko to get teleported to the WG. Yet, we did spam brew about the matter for the entire time.

When the event started, we just went ahead and did what we assumed the correct thing to do: get a hack on Atar. Some got mossys from atar and just headed to jamshid and other bases, thats why we got that many hacks in the early phase of the fight.

Then, stuff went crazy, and TR and NC just double teamed us. We expected that to happen anyway, as oshur pretty much forces double teaming to happen (the continent is just crap in a 3way, way to small, extremly stupid lattience).
For a lot of the time, we had the lowest pop. Then we got more VS, and NC had the lowest pop. TR? TR had a lot more people all the time.

We hoped that TR and NC would start attacking each other at some point, but they just kept going after Atar nonstop. If they would have went elsewhere even for just a bit, VS would clearly have Won the event. No matter what TR or NC pull off, they clearly cant Stop us without double teaming.

As for the event itself: i did like it a lot, and it should be repeated (the server crashed, so TR had a easy go at the end due to massive pop imbalance), but the next time some changes need to be made. For once, make sure nobody is somewhere where he shouldnt be (Tactical overlay makes checking that super easy), and also, dont start the event untill all 3 factions got even pop. If somehow possible, allow Instant action. It was ment to work based on the forum post, but it didnt. Instant action would have gotten us even pops quickly, instead of this rather large imbalance at some times.
For pretty much the entire Atar fight there was also significant fighting at Hvar and Dahaka. Atar was a giant farm fest, so the TR and NC traded blows up north away from the VS for a long time. After Atar was taken, the NC moved on the Jamishid and that place that starts with an R.. RIshnu or something like that, and also fighting up north at Dahaka.

The 40% TR population basically left the NC on the defensive for the first two hours, and since we were already attacking the VS we decided we might as well keep going. Once the pops evened out the TR were mostly on the defensive, but they managed to get the hack in on our central most base, something with a Y
Old 2012-07-07, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Clinical
Private

I personally thought it was hilarious in a 2v1 VS kept pushing TR/NC back out of Atar, then it'd get taken again and VS would push out again. Only when finally did the gen get held for longer than 30 seconds did the double team accomplish anything lol.

No wonder the world goes purple every day! hahah
Old 2012-07-07, 07:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
The Kush
Captain

Originally Posted by Badjuju View Post
I like how you criticize and generalize other factions and then fulfill the stereotype that the younger crowd tends to go NC with you immensely immature comment. Not to say that the younger crowd really does tend to role NC, but I would be embarrassed to have some one like you comment on behalf of my faction.
Awh did your feelings get hurt lil boy? Sorry sometimes the truth hurts, I said nothing but facts son now move on and keep your crying to yourself.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion