XP for Vehicle Kills - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: NO MORE STALKING eMa! Pass me the binoculars.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-11-28, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Cato
Private

Question XP for Vehicle Kills

How does this work? Do you get xp for the vehicle kill, and then more xp for each person you killed in the vehicle? Either way it seems there is too little.

I think XP for vehicle kills needs to be increased greatly to make up for the much greater challenge and the substantially fewer targets.

Thoughts?
Old 2012-11-28, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
VelRa
Sergeant

Re: XP for Vehicle Kills

I think it's pretty good where it's at. I play mostly infantry with squads though, so I get lots of vehicle assists especially. Lonewolfing it I imagine the amounts would seem low.

And yes, you get xp from the vehicle kill and xp for each person.
Old 2012-11-28, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Ghoest9
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Cato View Post
How does this work? Do you get xp for the vehicle kill, and then more xp for each person you killed in the vehicle? Either way it seems there is too little.

I think XP for vehicle kills needs to be increased greatly to make up for the much greater challenge and the substantially fewer targets.

Thoughts?
Yes its a bit of joke. These machines killw ay more people than any grunt and are way harder to kill than a grunt - but the reward is meager.

Last night I killed my first Lib as a heavy assult. I feeling pretty good about mydelf and then the reward pop up I think it was les than 200 cert points.
Old 2012-11-28, 12:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Rahabib
Sergeant Major

you just need 3-4 people to take out just that 1 - if the resources were a bit higher maybe there wouldnt be as many MBTs and more Prowlers....
Old 2012-11-28, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Cato
Private

The game is built around a reward system so I will not get into enjoyment vs reward. I am here to have fun but part of the fun is pimping out your gear.

I am not asking for a handout. I just think the reward should be equivalent to the effort/skill it took to accomplish something. Maxes and Vehicle should be worth many more points then they currently are worth. I also think xp should stack for the size of a battle/length of time to take/defend a base. But that is a different conversation.

Last edited by Cato; 2012-11-28 at 12:58 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion