Praetorian Guard [NA] - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You mean there's more to this site than quotes?!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-14, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
maskedskull
Sergeant

Re: Praetorian Guard

It would all depend on what server lag and stuff would be like really, I generally play at night anyway so the time difference wouldn't matter too much but I think I'll end up having to play on an EU server
Old 2012-06-14, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Tapman
Staff Sergeant

This outfit rules, I plan on playing with them in Planetside 2. Highly organized, skilled, and mature players with a variety of personalities that keep me laughing while we wreck our enemies.

I could see us potentially have our NC main accounts on one server and having other servers for VS and TR nights, all of them look like so much fun!
Old 2012-06-14, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
neonlazer
Corporal

Here is a little video of a gen hold PG did last night. https://vimeo.com/44044567
Old 2012-06-14, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Hardcore outfit. They know their shit and Munroe runs ops like a pro, some of the most intense moments I've had in a long time. Last second resecures and base assaults that come down to the very wire.
Old 2012-06-16, 01:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Thelionheart
Private

Does anyone know if they are currently accepting recruits for PS2 or PS2 Beta? This seems like the type of outfit I'd love to run with.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

Sure we are, I don't see why we wouldn't be. http://praetorianguard.darkstargamer...orum/index.php
Old 2012-06-16, 10:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

Now Blitzkrieg might not be able to check this as much but you can contact me if you have any questions. Our website I linked above and is in my signature. We are planning on designing a new website for Planetside 2, but that is what we have right now. We have people from AUS, NA, and EU playing with us.

We've been playing for years, still active, and we'll keep playing well into PS2. Resecuring and kicking ass along the way.

Hack and Hold on Dagda, as well as our resecure.

Last edited by Ghstmarauder; 2012-06-16 at 10:24 AM.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Thelionheart
Private

Originally Posted by Ghstmarauder View Post
Now Blitzkrieg might not be able to check this as much but you can contact me if you have any questions. Our website I linked above and is in my signature. We are planning on designing a new website for Planetside 2, but that is what we have right now. We have people from AUS, NA, and EU playing with us.

We've been playing for years, still active, and we'll keep playing well into PS2. Resecuring and kicking ass along the way.

Hack and Hold on Dagda, as well as our resecure.
PM sent! I hope to be apart of this group of people sometime in the near future.
Old 2012-06-17, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

For now I set up a thread on our forums at http://praetorianguard.darkstargamer...d=15992#p15992
Old 2012-06-20, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

Updating (and bumping) the thread, PM me on the forum or post here about your interest. Once on the forum make an account, comment in the access thread that you are a PS2 Recruit and then post in the above topic in the General Discussion board.
Old 2012-06-20, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
SavageB
First Sergeant

Played with this outfit for a good while now. Great people, skilled and we run tight knit ops.... If you want to play with highly experienced people and leaders PG definitely is a serious option for you.

Please stop by the forums and express your interest. Also I will be streaming daily so feel free to chk us out @ www.twitch.tv/neonlazer or www.twitch.tv/savageb
Old 2012-06-25, 03:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
neonlazer
Corporal

This is our new twitch channel for streaming. http://www.twitch.tv/praetorian_guard
Old 2012-06-25, 11:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
FuzzyandBlue
Corporal

This may be the outfit for me. I do love ground pounding.
Old 2012-06-26, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Hosp
First Sergeant

Hello, welcome etc etc.

Feel free to hit up ghsts link and introduce yourself on our forum.
Use his thread in the general section.

http://praetorianguard.darkstargamer...orum/index.php

I'll see what I can do about getting all our new recruits on vent, both from PS1 and PSU, so you guys can chat with each other, maybe Q&A with our Officer's and vets. This gets sketchy though as we're currently running OPs more often than not and coms are getting busy. But, again, I'll see what I can do.
Old 2012-06-26, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Drentz
Private

Ah man, pretty sweet to see you guys are still around. My last outfit before taking my leave from Planetside. Had so much fun playing Igaluk tag with PG.
Probably will be looking around for a good guild with some buddies (including Zyros, who joined PG around the same time I did way back when, not sure if anyone is around from then haha) so I look forward to seeing you guys around again.

My char name was t0rm btw, in case anyone here remembers
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate