NC Outfit Alliance - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: it makes me orgasm.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-10-05, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
Sylvanicus
Contributor
Private

Re: NC Outfit Alliance

Looks like most of the links in this thread are dead. What's the status on this? I love the idea, personally.
Old 2012-10-09, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
ChookWantan
Corporal

Join the supertroopers! We are one of the alliance members and we are running ops almost every night.
Old 2012-10-10, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
RadchekFS
Contributor
Private

Hi I am one of the Officers in Forgotten Soldiers, things are fairly fluid atm, most of the "old command/officers" aren't sure as to whether they'll return or what level they are prepared to partake due to rl & not liking the current format of PS2. I have been tasked to do recruitment via the forums, & we do have people on the Themisto server, but the concensus of the officers is to wait to see which server we end up on, maybe west if there are multiple servers, & then make inroads to rejoin NCA etc..

Timithos did msg me, & I did rply as such. Sorry to be vague, but we do not have a specific OL atm, just a temporary one as Cruxx has as yet to make a decision about returning same for IronEddie. At the moment LightKnight & GeppititusC are joint leaders.

We'll be back intouch after launch & once we know what level we are going to run with.

RadcheckFS

Last edited by RadchekFS; 2012-11-15 at 05:54 AM.
Old 2012-10-12, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #124
NCLynx
Major

Originally Posted by Sylvanicus View Post
Looks like most of the links in this thread are dead. What's the status on this? I love the idea, personally.
NCA had a bit of a decline while outfits are still getting situated. Will try to get an update soon.
Old 2012-11-16, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #125
RadchekFS
Contributor
Private

The joint OL's of FS says they're defintely up for NCA involvement, but will be in contact as to the level of involvement in a couple of weeks, once we have an idea of numbers [new members & returning members] & therefore where we can be more effective.

RadchekFS
Old 2012-11-17, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #126
Timithos
Master Sergeant

So what I've read on recruitment threads and their officers: Everything is heresay

Sturmgrenadier wants to go East Coast. Blue Lions want to switch back to East Coast. My outfit leader of The Renegades wants to go East coast. And NCLynx above says there is chatter of an EC server - Mattherson.
Old 2012-11-17, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
RadchekFS
Contributor
Private

Well what we'll do is have a presence on both East & West, til we know whats solid etc..
Old 2012-11-17, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

We've kept out of the NCA simply because nobody knows which server they will be on yet. We will most likely go East... or whichever West server the 666th isn't on.
Old 2012-11-17, 09:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
LexDecon
Corporal

So whats the word on the NCA?
Old 2012-11-18, 10:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #130
Lightknight
Private

Is it possible to have a quick TS meeting for OL's between now and go live so we can have a server picked? FS would love to be east coast as primary as the vast majority of us are east coast, and it would help our EU player(s) a bit too I imagine.
Old 2012-11-18, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #131
CombatSpark
Private

Any idea if NCA or something similar will have a presence on an EU server? I am the leader of an outfit which currently has roughly 30 members, and the idea of an NCA is one that sounds quite interesting.
Old 2012-11-19, 07:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #132
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Exclamation !!ATTENTION!! NC Outfit Alliance

Howdy,

ATTN ALL NC OUTFIT LEADERS!

Release day is tomorrow and I know we are all pumped. If you are interested in your outfit participating in NCA Operations please make plans or delegate an officer to attend a meeting tonight at 8pm CST on the NCA TeamSpeak Server! All friends of the NCA please spread the word to any and all outfits that you know. If you are not able to make it tonight please contact me via PM through this forum as it will email me so I can collect information and provide you with some.

Agenda:
1. Outfit Server Selections
2. NCA Roles and Responsibilities
3. NCA Coordinators Meeting & Schedule Outlook.

If you need TS info please PM me and I will send it to you. Also see http://planetside-nca.com
Old 2012-11-19, 07:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #133
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

I will also try and be on TS as much as possible today.

thanks
Knightmare
Old 2012-11-19, 09:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #134
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

Please help me get the word out folks! Even if you can't make the meeting or a delegate can't make it please ping me to get info!

We are going to try and coordinate cross server operations to make sure the word gets out to all outfits willing to participate in NCA Operations regionally! This includes EU servers and the like! I want to make sure there is a central point and resources for coordinating cross server, joint Outfit operations and we look forward to seeing you!

-Knight
Old 2012-11-19, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
Bear
Corporal

SG will be on Mattherson. Looking forward to fighting along side my NC brothers!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate