Trayvon Martin - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stalks hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-03-28, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
ArcIyte
Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

More evidence. It's not looking good for George...

http://www.enclaveoilrig.com/forums/...hp?f=1&t=19632

WWW.ENCLAVEOILRIG.COM

Last edited by ArcIyte; 2012-03-28 at 08:29 PM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-03-28, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Meh.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-09-11 at 03:56 AM.
Old 2012-03-28, 09:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

Looking hale and hearty for a guy who had to shoot a teenager to save his own life.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #124
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Yes its you grasping at straws. You can't tell the extent of his injuries from a few pictures. Heaven for bid he actually clean himself up after such an event.
Do you imagine the police officers let him go home and change his clothes after he had just shot and killed someone on the street? Is that common practice for a guy they take into the station in handcuffs? And the extent of his injuries match what the police report says. Scrape on the head, bloody nose (presumably he wiped it). Certainly not a laceration needing stitches, and quite clearly not a broken nose.

Last edited by Warborn; 2012-03-28 at 11:15 PM.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #125
TheSHiFT
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
I have. He said self defense, and there was no evidence to arrest. Im curious what conclusion you came to and how you got there.
Except for the dead teenager he admits to shooting. He may claim self-defense but that is an affirmative defense.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #126
Traak
Colonel

Originally Posted by ItsTheSheppy View Post
Looking hale and hearty for a guy who had to shoot a teenager to save his own life.
Actually, are you required to be almost dead before you shoot someone? I mean, he can beat you until you have bled to within your last ten drops, THEN shoot?
Old 2012-03-29, 07:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #127
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Traak View Post
Actually, are you required to be almost dead before you shoot someone? I mean, he can beat you until you have bled to within your last ten drops, THEN shoot?
While running away?
Old 2012-03-29, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Traak View Post
It demonstrates that Zimmerman's injuries were superficial at best and that there's no way his life was actually in danger. Martin was a scrawny kid and Zimmerman is a stocky would-be police officer. Martin probably did hit him, but because Martin has girl-arms the best he managed to do was maybe bloody Zimmerman's nose. And for that, Zimmerman killed him.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ArcIyte View Post
More evidence. It's not looking good for George...

http://www.enclaveoilrig.com/forums/...hp?f=1&t=19632
Evidence of Enclave having bad taste? Don't think we really need that.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
UnknownDT
Sergeant

This whole thing is horseshit. The media and every black person claiming it to be about race yet again. It's disgusting.

Also I hope you people know that neighborhood had been broken into 3 times that week right? The kid lived blocks away... He technically had no right to be there in a gated community. He was probably robbing it himself or scoping it out for a local gang he was trying to join.

Either way I could care less. Another kid shot Black/White/Mexican who gives a fuck.Another moron who kills someone who gives a fuck. The country is fucked up all ready... big news. Just don't say it's about race. Just because we have a black president anything wrong that happens to a black person in this country is automatically assumed to be racist.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
Vash02
Major

Originally Posted by UnknownDT View Post
This whole thing is horseshit. The media and every black person claiming it to be about race yet again. It's disgusting.

Also I hope you people know that neighborhood had been broken into 3 times that week right? The kid lived blocks away... He technically had no right to be there in a gated community. He was probably robbing it himself or scoping it out for a local gang he was trying to join.

Either way I could care less. Another kid shot Black/White/Mexican who gives a fuck.Another moron who kills someone who gives a fuck. The country is fucked up all ready... big news. Just don't say it's about race. Just because we have a black president anything wrong that happens to a black person in this country is automatically assumed to be racist.
You do know that, for instance, drug crimes are comparable between white and blacks, yet blacks make up the majority of people stopped, searched, prosecuted and incarcerated for drug crimes?
If you are honest there is no denying that the police and the justice system are extremely biased against poor black people.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #132
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by UnknownDT View Post
He technically had no right to be there in a gated community. He was probably robbing it himself or scoping it out for a local gang he was trying to join.
So yeah. I'm about 100% positive that you haven't bothered to read a thing about the case. Just so you know... it's a well-documented fact by various media, regardless of their leanings, that the kid's dad lives in the gated community. It's a well-documented fact that the kid left his father's house and went to a nearby 7-11.
Old 2012-03-29, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #133
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

I could headdesk so hard, it'd create another continental rift.
Old 2012-03-29, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #134
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ItsTheSheppy View Post
I could headdesk so hard, it'd create another continental rift.
In Iceland it is illegal to headdesk.
Old 2012-03-29, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
In Iceland it is illegal to headdesk.
Is there a critical desk shortage?

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum