[TR] Hell's Rangers-Waterson-Now Recruiting!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: + beer = fun!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2013-02-24, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
laskra
Private

[TR] Hell's Rangers-Waterson-Now Recruiting!!

Hell's Rangers is now recruiting.

I am Plisskin the Outfit Leader of Hell's Rangers. I want to extend an invitation to anyone looking for an outfit.

We are a growing outfit that likes to have fun and coordinate our actions together to achieve our goals. We do not "require" certain classes or certifications but are looking for members that are like minded and willing to help out. Age is not an issue but you have to be a mature player and act accordingly. We are not griefers and are respectful of outfit members and faction members. We are honorable soldiers that show good sportsmanship and respect on the battlefield even to our opposing players. That does not mean we take crap from other players, we stick up for each other and stand together as an outfit. We want to have fun when we play!!

If this is something that sounds good to you please look us up and join our squads. We have them listed and open. Give us a try and if you are interested in joining the outfit ask an officer for an invite (or send me, Plisskin, a tell in game). All invites are on a trial basis to see if you like us and if you fit in with our gaming style. You can leave a message here or PM me and I will reply. You can send me a tell in game if you like.

Hell's Rangers history:

Hell's Rangers was formed in PS1 after 2 outfits combined. Some of us have played since PS1 beta. The game has changed a bit but the HR philosophy has stayed the same. We want to have fun playing and we want to dominate on the battlefield. (This is the short version)

If you can shoot me a Private message through these boards and I can contact you in game. Please leave your in game character name. If you do not hear from me within a few days you can try and send me an in game tell too. Things can get a little crazy sometimes.

We hope to see you in game,

Plisskin

Last edited by laskra; 2014-02-14 at 09:04 AM.
Old 2013-04-15, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
GhostlyShyguy
Private

Re: [TR] Hell's Rangers-Waterson-Now Recruiting!!

Hello. I'm interested in joining your outfit. I'm looking for a good, fun time on Planetside 2 with an outfit and this one sounds good to me. I'm new to the game but I know the way of the game the controls and the objectives and what not. I mainly play as an engineer as well as a pilot. I'll be on waterson with the in-game name of "GhostlyShyguy". I'd love to be apart of your outfit.
Old 2014-02-14, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
laskra
Private

Re: [TR] Hell's Rangers-Waterson-Now Recruiting!!

Bump. Wanted to refresh this in hopes to get some interest in our outfit.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic