Cursed Ground.... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Preponderant Sig Unloaded
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-10, 08:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Cursed Ground....

I tell you something was obviously wrong with my magrider today, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced this issues. I would drive around on my magrider with my friend as my gunner. We were out in the middle of no where and I diside to go up a hill. So I start climbing the hill (not that steep) and I end up getting exactly half of my magrider health taken away. What was really strange was I did not fall, crash, or get shot since no one was around. So I thought this was just a random glitch. Later on I was traveling on close to flat terrain and again I got hit for 50% health. Soon after I got hit again by this cursed ground and I lose control of my magrider. I repair and move on, but later it happened to me three times in a row, blowing up my magrider.

This happened so much to me so I did /bug to report it. This bug made my magrider useless today when we needed it to fight off the prowlers. So I just wanted to know, any one else have this problem?
Old 2004-02-10, 08:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Angel_of_Death
Second Lieutenant

http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=19408
Old 2004-02-10, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

ah I see, thanks I was afraid someone already posted one of these threads, ok never mind about this you can all go home now.
Old 2004-02-10, 09:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
KIAsan
First Sergeant

I and thought it was the Mags that were cursed. Jacked a mag the other night, just as I got into it *BOOM*. Thing had more than half the armor left, just trying to move it set it off. No wonder I don't see as many mags anymore.

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
Old 2004-02-10, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by 00AgentDuck
ah I see, thanks I was afraid someone already posted one of these threads, ok never mind about this you can all go home now.
I'am at home.

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-02-11, 06:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Otherick
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by KIAsan
I and thought it was the Mags that were cursed. Jacked a mag the other night, just as I got into it *BOOM*. Thing had more than half the armor left, just trying to move it set it off. No wonder I don't see as many mags anymore.
*cough* Boomers, mines *cough*
Old 2004-02-11, 09:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

/me slaps Hamma to make him close this thread.

Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion