Lasher, Jackhammer and MCG. - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Goes down smooth, comes back up even smoother
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-06, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
infy
Corporal

Re: Lasher, Jackhammer and MCG.

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Aww don't get butthurt over it.
:@@@@@@@@@@
Old 2012-07-06, 09:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
Tzeench
Private

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
Best thread ever and the longest lived.

It's antecedants began on forumcide but refused tho die and migrated here. I bet this thread is already making plans, we will see it in PS2 Beta forums and then in the live forums too.

Mark my words!
This thread has been running on multiple forums since 2003, and to the best of my knowledge nobody in any of the threads has ever come to a concensus agreement. Shoot the OP I reckon, just don't try doing so with the Lasher/MCG/Gauss (delete as applicable) because they are shit/OP (and again).

Old 2012-07-06, 09:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
jakaul
Sergeant

I don't feel you guys are taking this discussion seriously enough.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
Quard
Private

Due to extensive research done by the University of Leza, Lasher has been confirmed as the best weapon known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of Scatmaxes and crashed a Lasher car into it at 400 kilometers per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of Lasher and crashed a car made of Scatmaxes moving at 400 kilometers an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a Lasher car made of 400 kilometers per hour into a Generator, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 kilometers per hour into a Generator travelling at Lasher. Western Cyssor was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of Scatmaxes into a 400 kilometer per hour made of Lasher, and the resulting explosion shifted the Auraxis's orbit 400 million kilometers away from the sun, saving Auraxis from an Azure Twilight Max Crash the size of a small meteor that was hurtling towards mid-western Forseral at 400 billion kilometers per hour. They shot a Scatmax made of Lashers at a car moving at 400 Generators per hour, and as a result caused two wayward Galaxies to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two bases in downtown Cyssor. They spun 400 kilometers at Lasher into MCG per Scatmax. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 Dragonforce albums per hour in front of a Generator made of Scatmaxes travelling at kilometers per Lasher, and the result proved without a doubt that Lashers were the best weapon of all time, if not just the best weapon known to man.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion