Killstreak - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma is god, We are Just Road signs he ignores on his way to work
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-12-09, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
croklinjo
Private

Re: Killstreak

130ish kills with SMG infiltrator about 3-4 months ago. I happened to be one of the few NCs around Allatum while there was literally a platoon of newbies with a sundy deployed below - all kills were BR1-20. I spent almost full hour just running around their sundy killing them. I never saw that amount of obliviousness ever in my life.

I had to go back to weapons terminals 6-7 times before I finally got taken down. At one point one of the newbie engies even dropped an ammo pack close to the sundy.

I have 30-100+ killstreaks every 6-7 days with HE Lightning.
Old 2013-12-09, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by croklinjo View Post
130ish kills with SMG infiltrator about 3-4 months ago. I happened to be one of the few NCs around Allatum while there was literally a platoon of newbies with a sundy deployed below - all kills were BR1-20. I spent almost full hour just running around their sundy killing them. I never saw that amount of obliviousness ever in my life.
By Higby's beard how can you sleep at night with soo many low BR lives on your conscious. I feel sad after having just killed a few BR 1s

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.
Old 2013-12-09, 06:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Jaybonaut
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
2 with a knife on the rumble seat of an ATV. Go beat that.
Unrelated, but my buddy KillSwitchWes got Auraxium on his Lasher a couple months ago. If you've ever used it, you'll know how ridiculous that is. It's hard to get any kills with it - isn't it the slowest projectile in the game? It's designed to suppress only.
Old 2013-12-10, 12:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Bags
Lieutenant General

Old 2013-12-10, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
Like, 6.

I'm not very good at the actual combat aspect of this game.
My daily average is still four to five... I rarely do better than that. My biggest problem is close quarter fighting... I'm useless, and hence I usually die five times, kill a couple, die another five.

My "high" kill streaks come from either gunning for a BR100 chap or while I am sniping.

Some of the killsteaks I see quoted here are totally awesome and totally beyond me, unless I can happen on the same situation as croklinjo... That would be nice LOL.
Old 2013-12-10, 07:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

212 with the Vanguard. Ran it nine hours straight with nothing but AP and the old Enforcer turret. Pre Harasser.

Old 2013-12-24, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Blimey!

I got a mad run of kills tonight, helping to defend a facility against the TR. I got 33 kills in just under thirty minutes with my Longshot. I've never ever had so many kills like that. At one point I was getting two or three a minute as the TR were rushing us from a Sunderer just the other side of a large rock. They were relentless.

They changed there tack eventually and it paid off for them. We just didn't have the numbers.

It was a great battle though

My joy was dampened slightly because someone ran out in front of me and I caught him in the head. I changed to Medic straight away but he had re-spawned before I could get to him.
Old 2013-12-24, 07:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

"Killstreak .... grenade launcher ..."

Your point?

That's like Cake Boss saying, "I ATE SOME CAKE!". OK Boss, thanks for coming out.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion