Balance: New Spawn Rooms : Placement - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: My joystick broke
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-02-21, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kon
Private

New Spawn Rooms : Placement

I have noticed a couple of spawn rooms that no longer work in their current locations , and make the outpost / forward spawn infinitely more difficult to capture even with superior numbers with the defenders able to protect the Control point from the safety of the spawn room. so i have fiddled with some of the placement for some things, not sure if it will work but were they are now isnt.

Crater Firing Range

Dahaka West Spawn

with this one i think even just moving the CP to the top part of the building will alleviate the issues.

another one that comes to mine is NS Refinery.. if any of you have noticed anything like this post it here post some screenshots if you like or just PM me and ill change something up the way you think it should work. Devs have said they will be adjusting these new rooms , but they wont be able to know every single one that needs tweaking if we dont say something about it.
Old 2013-02-22, 03:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

Re: New Spawn Rooms : Placement

If you were going to change Crator Firing Range, I think it would make more sense to move the control point rather than the spawn room. The problem with where you suggested the spawn room be moved to is it would be totally out in the open with no cover or buildings nearby, unlike where it is currently.
Old 2013-02-23, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Kon
Private

Re: New Spawn Rooms : Placement

anywhere except for where they are now is fine by me you can hold Crater Firing From the spawn room Literally!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault